Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pathetic Representation.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#30 : November 04, 2007, 11:56:05 PM

How many times do we have to go over this? The Bucs have sold all the seats for the home games this year. The seats on Ticketmaster are re-sales.

I remember the last conversation. I know. Did you read my post? This is what I said...

"You couldn't just go on ticketmaster and buy tickets the week of the game like you can now"

Where in this statement did I say that season tickets weren't sold out? What about next year's season tickets?
Go away hater.

Get punched in the mouth somewhere else.  You are a turd.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 04, 2007, 11:57:56 PM

Go away hater.

Get punched in the mouth somewhere else. You are a turd.

Now that isn't ambiguous.   ;D

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#32 : November 04, 2007, 11:58:55 PM

A lot of the fans, simply put, are idiots. I was at the game and heard fans around me boo when we punted at midfield on a 4th and 2 leading 7-3 early in the game. WTF? Do they think this is college football? Of course it turned out the punt team pinned ARI deep and T-Jax picked off Warner shortly afterwards. Then the same dumbass fans booed Ike after he dropped a pass. It's not like Ike is Clayton, dropping passes all over. Hilliard has been Mr. Clutch all last year, this year, and again today. And you BOO him. Idiots. 

And to top it all off, most of the stadium was gone at the end. So when the Cardinals made it interesting in the 4th and still had a chance to tie, there wasn't a huge crowd to make any noise. I guess even when the Bucs are winning, they'd rather try and beat the traffic. Kudos to those people that stayed.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#33 : November 05, 2007, 12:01:06 AM

A lot of the fans, simply put, are idiots. I was at the game and heard fans around me boo when we punted at midfield on a 4th and 2 leading 7-3 early in the game. what? Do they think this is college football? Of course it turned out the punt team pinned ARI deep and T-Jax picked off Warner shortly afterwards. Then the same dumbass fans booed Ike after he dropped a pass. It's not like Ike is Clayton, dropping passes all over. Hilliard has been Mr. Clutch all last year, this year, and again today. And you BOO him. Idiots.

And to top it all off, most of the stadium was gone at the end. So when the Cardinals made it interesting in the 4th and still had a chance to tie, there wasn't a huge crowd to make any noise. I guess even when the Bucs are winning, they'd rather try and beat the traffic. Kudos to those people that stayed.

Because the guy we all love to hate is a total dipstick, dummy, junk spoter, and should just fall down a long flight of stairs...

#34 : November 05, 2007, 12:02:31 AM

*imagines BornO sitting in his chair pleased with the results of another instigated argument*

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#35 : November 05, 2007, 12:09:37 AM

Exactly. Why even bother responding to his posts?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#36 : November 05, 2007, 12:13:53 AM

"You couldn't just go on ticketmaster and buy tickets the week of the game like you can now"

That's not true.  Even during the most winning of seasons, you could always buy some tickets from ticketmaster the week of the game.   The Glazers hold a certain number of seats to give away and/or sell to vendors or other people they consider to be vip's.   Whatever is left from that group of tickets is sold on ticketmaster the week of the game.   The fact is that those people are the absolute most bandwagon of any fans there are.   So the demand for those seats held back by the Glazers has gone down dramatically.    If the Glazers were smart, they would allocate those tickets for season tickets these days rather than holding so many back and selling them at the last minute on ticket master.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#37 : November 05, 2007, 12:17:05 AM

Same reason you clean the cat-box. You know the cat is just going to drop another turd in there, but you have to react to the stench.

#38 : November 05, 2007, 12:19:14 AM

Same reason you clean the cat-box. You know the cat is just going to drop another turd in there, but you have to react to the stench.

FUNNIEST QUOTE EVER. If anyone has never been able to describe the disgust that be of BORNO look no further!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#39 : November 05, 2007, 12:22:12 AM

(snicker)

Agreed.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#40 : November 05, 2007, 12:34:08 AM

That's not true.  Even during the most winning of seasons, you could always buy some tickets from ticketmaster the week of the game.   The Glazers hold a certain number of seats to give away and/or sell to vendors or other people they consider to be vip's.   Whatever is left from that group of tickets is sold on ticketmaster the week of the game.   The fact is that those people are the absolute most bandwagon of any fans there are.   So the demand for those seats held back by the Glazers has gone down dramatically.    If the Glazers were smart, they would allocate those tickets for season tickets these days rather than holding so many back and selling them at the last minute on ticket master.

They aren't going to be able to sell the season tickets out next season. In the biggest of winning seasons you could wait in line at ticketmaster when the game by game seats came up for sale at the beginning of the year and they'd sell out in 10 minutes. If there were tickets available on ticketmaster the week of the game I imagine they sold out pretty quickly as well. I wasn't aware they did that but I'm sure they sold out quickly being that so many were in line for tickets then. The last time I remember being able to buy tickets like the one I posted for the Washington game was 1997 and earlier.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#41 : November 05, 2007, 12:47:13 AM

They aren't going to be able to sell the season tickets out next season.

I don't think they'll be able to sell out the club seating.   I think they can still sell out the general seating.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#42 : November 05, 2007, 01:03:31 AM

How long has it been since the Club seats weren't sold out?

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#43 : November 05, 2007, 01:16:16 AM

How long has it been since the Club seats weren't sold out?

Club seats sold out along with the rest of the stadium within 2 years of the stadium first opening.   There was a 10 year seat deposit on those.   That 10 years expires this year.   Some people have dropped out along the way (those club seats are big money), so I dont believe the club seats are completely sold out anymore.   The Glazers haven't mentioned anything about it publicly.    My guess is that now that the first 10 years are over, people will be more likely to give those club seats up when the team is not predicted to win the superbowl.   The novelty of the new stadium and new jerseys have worn off.    No team can continue winning forever and in reality the Bucs are having a pretty darn good year so far.   

blitz

Pro Bowler
#44 : November 05, 2007, 02:33:25 AM

Embarassing and sad....

At the game today and had a couple of tickets to sell; I walked and talked, circled RayJay and ended up eating the tickets as I'm sure many others did ( I saw tickets overhead ALL OVER THE PLACE).  I saw tickets for sale everywhere  -- yet no one was there to buy them.  When I got in the stadium at kickoff I saw many-a-empty seat.  This is really hard to comprehend given the expectation coming off of a 4-12 season....we sit at 4-4 and in playoff contention at the mid-point of the season!

These fickle fans of Tampa Bay that abandon the USF Bulls wagon now opt out of supporting the long time home team and I just don't get it.

This was as quiet a home game as I can remember (and have been to just about every home game at Raymond James) so I ask.........whats up.????.whats the problem????  Where is the fan base going????

P f'n U [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

You're life must really suck to make up crap like this.  The stadium was rockin today.   Why would you try to sell your tix??   Why  not give em away if the team is so bad.

You're a  Fool....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pathetic Representation.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools