Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pathetic Representation.... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

#75 : November 05, 2007, 11:27:19 PM

most of you probably just started watching the Bucs after the Super Bowl.

lol. It's his new mantra. Ironically, he stopped supporting the team that very year. He spent the whole season whining about how they were holding Shaun King back.

Pathetic.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#76 : November 05, 2007, 11:30:29 PM

Show me your Super Bowl ticket. Don't have one? Must not be willing to go all the way to root for your team. I had to borrow money to go to that game. Ever put yourself in debt to go to a football game? Didn't think so. Don't talk to me about being a true fan. I live and die with this team. If I didn't care I wouldn't complain so much. You guys are like that damn ESPN fanhood commercial. Let it go, most of you probably just started watching the Bucs after the Super Bowl. If I list the games I've gone to and players I've seen you most would have to go watch NFL films and research.

And Boid, maybe you should man up and drive instead of whining about your girl splitting time.
Didn't you read the entire post you friggin' low IQ ape?

I SAID I WOULD drive down.  In light, I said I would "take one for the team".

You aren't a fan of anything but smelling your own farts.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#77 : November 06, 2007, 12:24:25 AM

You also whined about it. You're going to the game, there's no "take one for the team" about it. I drove to New Orleans to watch a game and had a great time doing it. I didn't whine about it, I was going to the game. I bet you have to bribe your girl to go with you because she doesn't want to sit in the car and listen to you whine.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#78 : November 06, 2007, 12:33:48 AM

Are you that stupid?

Yeah you are.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#79 : November 06, 2007, 06:32:25 AM

Are you that stupid?

Yeah you are.

Boid don't go there...It will start a whole new thread...OBD

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#80 : November 06, 2007, 07:13:17 AM

I used to go to Ray-J but I stopped going when I found our Bornabuc is a season ticket holder.  I can't take the risk of being in close proximately to him with my kid, we could get infected with something.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#81 : November 06, 2007, 08:57:59 AM

Show me your Super Bowl ticket. Don't have one? Must not be willing to go all the way to root for your team. I had to borrow money to go to that game. Ever put yourself in debt to go to a football game? Didn't think so.

Going in debt for a football game?

That's not being a true fan.  That's being a true dumb@$$.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#82 : November 06, 2007, 12:36:58 PM

The problem is this: You don't try to sell tickets five minutes before kick off. I wouldn't go to the game without tickets hoping to buy them there. Maybe I am in the minority, but I am not going to fight traffic and take the chance that I can get a couple of seats together when I can just stay home and have a sure thing. If I am going to the game then I will have tickets BEFORE I leave the house.

Agree. Not worth paying scalper prices, either.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#83 : November 06, 2007, 05:08:13 PM

I skip games, not because of the team, but because of jerks like BornaBuc. I really can't stand to be in the same stadium as people who pretend to support the team, but are really rooting against them. That's disloyalty beyond any Benedict Arnold.
The Bucs have already played seven teams with .500 or better records and they're 5-4. To call that mediocre is idiotic. If I wanna hang out with Shaun King huggers I'll drive up to Bristol (Conn.) and if I want to see Colts fans, I'll go to Indy. When our false fans disappear, regardless of our record, I'll come back.

In Verner We Trust

blitz

Pro Bowler
#84 : November 06, 2007, 05:26:00 PM

I skip games, not because of the team, but because of jerks like BornaBuc. I really can't stand to be in the same stadium as people who pretend to support the team, but are really rooting against them. That's disloyalty beyond any Benedict Arnold.
The Bucs have already played seven teams with .500 or better records and they're 5-4. To call that mediocre is idiotic. If I wanna hang out with Shaun King huggers I'll drive up to Bristol (Conn.) and if I want to see Colts fans, I'll go to Indy. When our false fans disappear, regardless of our record, I'll come back.

Sat next to Borna Bucs' cousin or someone related last year underneath the Pirate ship and all he did was yell and complain about the team on every play.   Finally the heat on him was so heavy from everyone within 30 feet of him.........he left in disgust.

We proceeded to enjoy the rest of the game despite the fact that  the Saints took over in the second half.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#85 : November 06, 2007, 05:33:50 PM

Blitz, I need to sit next you on Jan. 7 or 8 then.

In Verner We Trust

#86 : November 06, 2007, 05:50:57 PM

I bought my first Buc shirt at Maas Brothers shortly after the franchise was awarded and even watched the first ever pre-season game the Bucs played (LA Rams in LA - they lost).

LMAO!!!

Talk about a blast from the past. I'm sure there are many on this board that have no idea what that is.

graypilgrim

Starter

#87 : November 06, 2007, 07:51:35 PM

I bought my first Buc shirt at Maas Brothers shortly after the franchise was awarded and even watched the first ever pre-season game the Bucs played (LA Rams in LA - they lost).

LMAO!!!

Talk about a blast from the past. I'm sure there are many on this board that have no idea what that is.

Sadly, you are probably right.  By the way, the shirt featured a baby with a helmet, cleats holding a football and a sash that announced the new Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Still have it.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pathetic Representation.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools