Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rams VS Saints « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Ericsbucs371

Hall of Famer

: November 05, 2007, 04:55:53 PM

I really hope they do. They will probably eventually get a win and getting one this sunday would be a great time to get their 1st.
The Saints have a history of giving winless teams their first win. Just look at us.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 05, 2007, 04:01:13 PM

Does anyone else get the feeling that the Rams will beat the Saints.  I'm not saying this just because I'm a Buc Fan.  Sure a little of "I hope the Rams win" is playing into this, but think about it....

The Rams need to get their first win sometime.  They are coming off a bye and had 2 weeks to prepare for the Saints.  Steven Jackson should be healthy and ready to go.  Remember he missed a lot of time after he played us.  The Rams still have a good offense, the potential is there.

The Saints defense is garbage, so who knows.

I understand the Saints are rolling now with wins over the Falcons, 49ers, Jaguars, and Seahawks; but I just think the Rams are too good a team to just go winless now.  I could see the Rams winning 4-5 games this year even with their 0-8 start.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 05, 2007, 04:03:50 PM

No, I don't get that feeling at all, to be honest. It would, however, be fantastic.

#3 : November 05, 2007, 04:06:20 PM

December 2nd- biggest game of the season for the Bucs. If both the Saints and Bucs win all the games that they are SUPPOSED to win, which of course if far from guaranteed, then both will be 7-4 and playing for, in essence the division title. HUGE GAME

bucs8ball

Starter

#4 : November 05, 2007, 04:06:49 PM

I'm going to be the biggest Rams fan going this weekend! Let's go, Rams!

biggbucbrew

Practice Squad

#5 : November 05, 2007, 04:17:09 PM

I think the Saints are a big concern. I think they will spank the poop outta the Rams. Ya never now though, an Ofer team can be dangerous.

BucsRule80

Starter

#6 : November 05, 2007, 04:19:57 PM

I really hope they do. They will probably eventually get a win and getting one this sunday would be a great time to get their 1st.

Watchman

Starter

#7 : November 05, 2007, 04:24:21 PM

I think the Saints will be 7-4 going into the game vs. the Bucs.  I just hope the Bucs are 7-4 too.

The DET and JAX losses will haunt this team, and I won't be shocked if those losses cost the Bucs a playoff spot.

#8 : November 05, 2007, 04:26:29 PM

if we lose to the saints, those losses will cost the Bucs a playoff spot...   Detroit and Jax losses were stupid, stupid, stupid...  look at new Orlean's schedule...     the only winning team they play now is the 5-4 Bucs

BucsRule80

Starter

#9 : November 05, 2007, 04:32:29 PM

if we lose to the saints, those losses will cost the Bucs a playoff spot... Detroit and Jax losses were stupid, stupid, stupid... look at new Orlean's schedule... the only winning team they play now is the 5-4 Bucs

The only winning team we have left is the Redskins. We both have easy schedules down the road.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 05, 2007, 04:41:48 PM

Not counting on it. The Rams' D is horrible. It's going to take a stout team to slow down Brees and their rejuvenated offensive line.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#11 : November 05, 2007, 04:50:29 PM

I have a really bad feeling the Saints are going to win the division, even if we beat them in NO. We totally screwed ourselves with the last 2 boneheaded losses.  I believe we have to finish 5-2 or 6-1 to win the South. I honestly don't see that happening with how up and down the team has been this year. 4-3 seems more realistic. Right now it looks like wildcards will come from the North and East. GB will probably take the North. Detroit's remaining games are tough so maybe they'll come crashing back down to earth. Dallas will most likely take the East, with the Giants and Redskins fighting behind them. Hopefully they'll all beat up on each other enough to lower their records. If the Saints keep on rolling, our only chance for a playoff birth will be as a long shot 2nd wildcard  >:(

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 05, 2007, 05:38:49 PM

Anything's possible, im hoping Brees has an off day and Linehan can prepare his team in two weeks for the Saints.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 05, 2007, 06:04:28 PM

The DET and JAX losses are huge.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 05, 2007, 06:55:39 PM

[size=24] HUGE[/size] DTG

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rams VS Saints « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools