Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MNF... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Balls Out

Starter
#30 : November 06, 2007, 03:17:04 PM

I don't like Tony Kornholio. I don't want to see PTI at halftime of a football game. And no Tony, the Steelers aren't a team that everyone likes.

Well I for one love Tony on the show, especially his great football insights....like when he said that the biggest difference between this years Steelers and last years was....are you ready for it.......KARMA!!! That's right people, bad karma was to blame for last years showing, and what do you know, good karma can be pointed at for this years team. Brilliant!!!

"Some birds can only have a back archer if you flick the starter button - spocking the G spot doesn't work on all of them"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#31 : November 06, 2007, 04:06:07 PM

He is a filthy liberal hippie, but he does make me laugh sometimes.

gone

Hall of Famer
#32 : November 06, 2007, 04:07:21 PM

The whole crew of MNF sucks.

I don't even watch it now.  I feel bad for Jaws, he's been dragged down to their level...

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#33 : November 06, 2007, 04:12:19 PM

I love Jaws.  He is VERY good at what he does.  Watching him on NFL Matchup would help many posters on this board.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#34 : November 06, 2007, 04:35:54 PM

Of course there's Mahan at center for the Steelers....Didn't he get tossed around like a little girl last year when we played the Ravens? 

Well Mahan was played out of position in that game so that is not suprising when he is played in his natuarl position.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MNF... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools