Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Get a nerve pill ... « previous next »
Page: 1

richbucsfan

Starter

: November 06, 2007, 07:59:45 AM

After reading the list of topics, I think there are some among us that need to take a nerve.  My gosh, lighten up.  Considering where we were last year, this is a fantastic turn around.  Enjoy it.  The team is a work in progress, much like most of us are when we golf.  Don't panic, be happy.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 06, 2007, 08:02:38 AM

Its a message board where passionate fans (and Bornabuc) come to talk about their team........which part of that do you not understand?

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 06, 2007, 08:26:32 AM

what's a nerve pill?

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 06, 2007, 10:12:55 AM

Xanax or valium

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 06, 2007, 12:01:50 PM

After reading the list of topics, I think there are some among us that need to take a nerve. My gosh, lighten up. Considering where we were last year, this is a fantastic turn around. Enjoy it. The team is a work in progress, much like most of us are when we golf. Don't panic, be happy.

Agreed...the trajectory is clearly headed upwards with this team...I will enjoy the ride. :)

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 06, 2007, 12:39:44 PM

Your right rich, but this team undoubtedly should be 7-2 right now.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

BucNasty24

Second String

#6 : November 06, 2007, 01:02:24 PM

Your right rich, but this team undoubtedly should be 7-2 right now.

You're right but should we really have been 11-5 in 2005?  You could go back to any season in Bucs history (2003 comes to mind) and say "if we would've hit that FG/XP.....or if the refs wouldn't have called that penalty", but you just cant.  I agree that we should be 7-2, but as frustrating as that is, you have to be happy with the way the Bucs are playing.  Remember this is supposed to be a "rebuilding" year.  The play we are getting out of our young players is particularly encouraging.

thanson

Starter

#7 : November 06, 2007, 01:06:14 PM

I am happy where we are now. I had them only winning 3 games. Alot of people have stepped up. Gram, Penn, Jackson, etc

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 06, 2007, 01:33:03 PM

At the beginning of the season, if someone had offered me first place in the division with a 5-4 record I would have taken it. However, this team has the potential to be much better this year if you ask me. If the offense could execute a little bit better we would be considered a real force in the NFC. I suppose the criticism mainly stems from the fact that the Detroit and Jax losses really should have been victories, and that they weren't the kind of domination losses that Tampa went through last year so frequently.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 06, 2007, 06:46:33 PM

People need a nerve pill for worrying about the Saints.  You can't listen to ESPN, they NEVER Know what they are talking about and like to go with a team that is hot.  They always base teams from week to week.  Believe it or not folks, we are 2-0 in the division, while the Saints are 1-2.  Our opponents remaing record is 23-34(.403).  The Saints remaining opponents are 24-42(.363).  HOWEVER, this includes two very tough 3-5 teams against the Philadelphia Eagles and Chicago Bears, and the 0-8 Rams who are in desperate need for a win; take away the 0-8 team and they are 24-34, which is(.414).  So we both have easy roads to the playoffs, but their road is tougher despite the similar opponents winning percentages.  I'd rather play a 5-3 Skins team then a 3-5 Eagles or Bears team. 

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 06, 2007, 07:41:11 PM

Hate to break it to ya but the Eagles game will be a cakewalk for NO. Kolb will play that game, not McNabb.

In Verner We Trust

graypilgrim

Starter

#11 : November 06, 2007, 07:58:00 PM

Predictions are just that, predictions. Which is why teams suit up and play the game. The second half of the season could shape up to be very interesting on all fronts. So some of you, take the chill pill or hang on and enjoy the ride.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#12 : November 06, 2007, 09:07:07 PM

IMO a tight race makes the bye week more interesting.  I'll be a huge Rams fan this week.  If I were a Pats fan (also on a bye) I'd have to do lawn work or something.

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 07, 2007, 12:56:44 AM

Hate to break it to ya but the Eagles game will be a cakewalk for NO. Kolb will play that game, not McNabb.

There are no cakewalks in this league.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 07, 2007, 01:00:36 AM

There are no cakewalks in this league.
The Steelers disagree.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Get a nerve pill ... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools