Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: NEW 2008 DRAFT FEATURE DEBUTS « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: November 06, 2007, 08:57:07 PM

All right, draftniks. Check out the front page of PewterReport.com for a new draft-related feature called 2008 Bucs Draft Prospect. The first prospect that is profiled is Houston's speedy RB Anthony Alridge.

You know that Pewter Report is the undisputed king of Tampa Bay Buccaneers draft coverage. We’ve listed players, such as defensive end Gaines Adams (2007), linebacker Quincy Black (2007), wide receiver Maurice Stovall (2006), quarterback Bruce Gradkowski (2006), middle linebacker Barrett Ruud (2005), cornerback Torrie Cox (2003) – among others, at their respective positions in the Bucs’ Best Bets sections of Pewter Report’s annual Bucs Draft Preview – only to see them get drafted by Tampa Bay.

As the 2008 NFL Draft approaches, Pewter Report’s resident draft expert, Scott Reynolds, has spent countless hours watching over 12 college games per week and scouting which prospects would look good wearing red and pewter next year. With over 500 college games to review dating back over the last four years and countless scouting contacts throughout the NFL, Reynolds is armed with the inside scoop needed to put together these scouting reports on players who might fit Tampa Bay’s schemes on offense and defense.

The casual football fan already has a good deal of knowledge on likely first-round draft prospects, such as LSU defensive tackle Glen Dorsey, Louisville quarterback Brian Brohm and Virginia defensive end Chris Long. The goal of these regular Pewter Insider features on PewterReport.com is to inform you about players that will likely go in rounds 2-7 that might help the Buccaneers.

Will one of these players wind up being the next Ruud, Stovall or Gradkowski? We’ll all find out next April when Tampa Bay is on the clock. The first 2008 Draft prospect we'll feature is Alridge.

I'll produce these 2008 Bucs Draft Prospect stories on a regular basis between now and next April, featuring players whom the Bucs are targeting. If you aren't a Pewter Insider subscriber, call 1-800-881-BUCS(2827) or subscribe by clicking here: http://www.pewterreport.com/subscribe

As a Pewter Insider, you'll get 12 issues of Pewter Report's monthly, color glossy magazine, over 200 exclusive premium PI articles and access to Pewter Insider podcasts, chats, videos and the PI message board on PewterReport.com – all for $39.99 (just $3.33 per month)!

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 06, 2007, 09:17:06 PM

Intresting, I've heard of him before and I've read about his 40 time/speed. To me he seems like another Michael Bennett but I haven't done my h.w on him maybe this guy has good hands out the backfield. I highly doubt the guy getting 20+ carriers a game just by reading his weight/height description.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: NEW 2008 DRAFT FEATURE DEBUTS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools