Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Notre Dame is is the Biggest Joke in College Football History! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

: November 10, 2007, 04:54:18 PM

Last week they lost to Navy and now this week they're losing to Air Force 24-10. I can't believe those sorry losers have a contract to be on TV every week. I'll bet the network is losing their butts on that business deal. Somebody needs to put them out of their misery. Notre Dame is the biggest joke in college football history.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 10, 2007, 05:03:32 PM

KrazyBuc will tell you Air Force is a quality opponent. So was Navy... whos losing to North Texas

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 10, 2007, 06:41:08 PM

Notre Dame this year is a very bad football team. And it's not just that they are losing....it's how they are losing. They are being completely dominated in every game.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 10, 2007, 07:11:58 PM

North Texas>Notre Dame

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 10, 2007, 07:22:02 PM

Montana St> ND

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 10, 2007, 07:30:16 PM

Pearl River C.C.>Notre Dame

You know why? Because Larry Brackins went there!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 11, 2007, 09:59:09 PM

Looks like KrAzy is staying away from the boards.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 11, 2007, 09:59:47 PM

Yeah Notre Dame loses again and USF wins.  Bad weekend for the Krazmaster.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 11, 2007, 11:04:01 PM

nope, not stayin away... just out of town since Tuesday AM. Got plenty of phone calls Saturday of people giving me **CENSORED** about Notre Dame. But we all know they're horrible. No big surprise.

And to respond to OBF about Air Force being a quality opponent... only when YOU say ND plays a weak schedule do i point out that ND's schedule is ranked harder.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 11, 2007, 11:40:57 PM

Where did I say AF is a quality opponent? They arent I dont care about there record. If they were in a conference that was half way decent they would be below 500. But Im not gonna argue this because arguing about how pathetic ND is a waste of time because everyone knows that

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 12, 2007, 07:06:46 AM

Where did I say AF is a quality opponent? They arent I dont care about there record. If they were in a conference that was half way decent they would be below 500. But Im not gonna argue this because arguing about how pathetic ND is a waste of time because everyone knows that
No, you were saying that Houston and Fresno State were quality opponents and we said Air Force and Navy are equivalent teams.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#11 : November 12, 2007, 07:16:56 AM

I can't believe those sorry losers have a contract to be on TV every week. I'll bet the network is losing their butts on that business deal. Somebody needs to put them out of their misery. Notre Dame is the biggest joke in college football history.

Eh, they'll even out when their recruiting classes catch up with them and NBC will take it.

I thought it was hilarious that Navy got ALL SORTS of props for beating ND and ending that streak, but it's Notre Dame this year. Everyone knows they're god-awful. You're another football team playing them, you should win. Thats like giving credit to Evander Holyfield for beating up an old lady.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 12, 2007, 08:22:23 AM

Notre Dame>UCLA

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 12, 2007, 08:31:36 AM

No, you were saying that Houston and Fresno State were quality opponents and we said Air Force and Navy are equivalent teams.

what does Houston and Fresno have to do with anything

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 12, 2007, 08:42:45 AM

Houston will win conference USA... and has one of the best RB in the country

I dont need to defend the pac-10... we play out of conference and go 6-4 well the sec is 5-5 with more games at home.

Fresno State is 6-3, all loses coming to (Boise State, Oregon and 2 OT at Kyle Field)

Oregon killed Michigan I mean killed them, if they kept the starters in they win 50+-7. Doubt any sec team goes to Michigan and wins 39-7.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Notre Dame is is the Biggest Joke in College Football History! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools