Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Notre Dame is is the Biggest Joke in College Football History! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 12, 2007, 08:48:57 AM

Houston will win conference USA... and has one of the best RB in the country

I dont need to defend the pac-10... we play out of conference and go 6-4 well the sec is 5-5 with more games at home.

Fresno State is 6-3, all loses coming to (Boise State, Oregon and 2 OT at Kyle Field)

Oregon killed Michigan I mean killed them, if they kept the starters in they win 50+-7. Doubt any sec team goes to Michigan and wins 39-7.

Ok were trying to compare the best team in the country with the worst. How pathetic

And yes I think Houston and Fresno State would beat the miltary schools. But Im not gonna argue something so pathetic.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 12, 2007, 12:51:03 PM

I want to know when this is going to fall back on the coach.  He has done a poor job at the school since he has gotten there.  He won with players the previous coach recruited and isn't doing anything with his own.  He better show major improvement next season or he should be fired.  Doesn't he have a 21 million dollar buyout clause?  Maybe that is why nobody is talking about his job.

Ericsbucs371

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 12, 2007, 03:21:50 PM

I want to know when this is going to fall back on the coach.  He has done a poor job at the school since he has gotten there.  He won with players the previous coach recruited and isn't doing anything with his own.  He better show major improvement next season or he should be fired.  Doesn't he have a 21 million dollar buyout clause?  Maybe that is why nobody is talking about his job.
I agree. Notre Dame is not the biggest joke in college football history. Charlie Weis is the biggest joke in college football history. Maybe ND should take some of the TV contract money and buyout his contract and send him packing.  but I hate notre dame so I'm loving this!

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#18 : November 12, 2007, 05:07:58 PM

You cannot possibly say that with any conviction though, as Weis inherited Brady Quinn who turned out to be an awesome QB. Under Ty, Brady sucked large donkey balls, as did their passing game and offense in general. Their passing game went from 59th to 5th. Thats not even the "Gruden won with Dungy's team when Dungy's team never had the offense to win", it's much worse.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 13, 2007, 02:00:06 PM

You cannot possibly say that with any conviction though, as Weis inherited Brady Quinn who turned out to be an awesome QB. Under Ty, Brady sucked large donkey balls, as did their passing game and offense in general.

Not sure what you're complaining about. He said Weiss "won with players the previous coach recruited and isn't doing anything with his own". You verified that he won with Ty's player, Quinn and we can all see that he has sucked with his own players ....

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#20 : November 13, 2007, 07:25:56 PM

Not sure what you're complaining about. He said Weiss "won with players the previous coach recruited and isn't doing anything with his own". You verified that he won with Ty's player, Quinn and we can all see that he has sucked with his own players ....

Because it seems like he was insinuating that Ty should get credit, when the one who actually got production out of Quinn and turned him from a garbage player into a Heisman candidate was Weis? I've yet to make a judgment on how Weis has done with his own players(as he's got a very good recruiting class that are freshmen and a great one coming in next year), but I know his production and play from Ty's skyrocketed because of the offense he ran.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 13, 2007, 10:19:50 PM

Because it seems like he was insinuating that Ty should get credit, when the one who actually got production out of Quinn and turned him from a garbage player into a Heisman candidate was Weis? I've yet to make a judgment on how Weis has done with his own players(as he's got a very good recruiting class that are freshmen and a great one coming in next year), but I know his production and play from Ty's skyrocketed because of the offense he ran.

Well then maybe Weis should be just be qb coach or offensive coordinator ..... Having the worst record EVER in the history of Notre Dame fall squarely on the head coach.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 13, 2007, 11:58:01 PM

If Weiss gets another year, he better make it a miracle year and completely do a 180.

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#23 : November 14, 2007, 12:03:16 AM

Well then maybe Weis should be just be qb coach or offensive coordinator ..... Having the worst record EVER in the history of Notre Dame fall squarely on the head coach.

Ok, and.....how does that relate to my point exactly?

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 14, 2007, 01:47:28 PM

Ok, and.....how does that relate to my point exactly?

Which point?

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#25 : November 14, 2007, 06:06:50 PM

Hahaha....WOW, as you were.....

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 15, 2007, 05:01:38 PM

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/stewart_mandel/11/15/nd.weis/index.html

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Notre Dame is is the Biggest Joke in College Football History! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools