Boards > The Red Board

When is enough for Grads

(1/9) > >>

cvillebucfan:
I'm not bashing and I'm not anti Grads. I'm curious to know when is enough for the you the fans to say that they have seen enough of the kid as a frontline starter? How long should we give him, a season, 6 years, what? He is going to have a full season this year and I'm curious if he continues down his path of 17-33 for 162 yards, when do you say he can't get it done?

Again I'm hoping he is the man and god knows I want the bucs to win. I'm just curious on when is enough.

alldaway:

--- Quote from: Cvillebucfan on November 16, 2006, 08:52:26 AM ---
Again I'm hoping he is the man and god knows I want the bucs to win. I'm just curious on when is enough.

--- End quote ---

When Gruden is fired?   :o :o :o

keeponbucn:

--- Quote from: Cvillebucfan on November 16, 2006, 08:52:26 AM ---I'm not bashing and I'm not anti Grads. I'm curious to know when is enough for the you the fans to say that they have seen enough of the kid as a frontline starter? How long should we give him, a season, 6 years, what? He is going to have a full season this year and I'm curious if he continues down his path of 17-33 for 162 yards, when do you say he can't get it done?

--- End quote ---

He's not going to have a full year this year, he'll have 13 games. just like Simms, you give Grads the luxury of a full off-season as the #1 and a TC as the #1 and see what he does with it.

Simms fell flat on his face after all of that which shows he doesn't have what it takes in this league.

Simms has been in this league 4 years, don't you think that's enough? I do.

utspartan:

--- Quote from: keeponbucn on November 16, 2006, 08:58:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: Cvillebucfan on November 16, 2006, 08:52:26 AM ---I'm not bashing and I'm not anti Grads. I'm curious to know when is enough for the you the fans to say that they have seen enough of the kid as a frontline starter? How long should we give him, a season, 6 years, what? He is going to have a full season this year and I'm curious if he continues down his path of 17-33 for 162 yards, when do you say he can't get it done?

--- End quote ---

He's not going to have a full year this year, he'll have 13 games. just like Simms, you give Grads the luxury of a full off-season as the #1 and a TC as the #1 and see what he does with it.

Simms fell flat on his face after all of that which shows he doesn't have what it takes in this league.

Simms has been in this league 4 years, don't you think that's enough? I do.

--- End quote ---

Simms also didnt enough PT in preseason...in Simms "might as well be rookie season" he led us to a 6-5 record lets see what Bruce does.

Yes Simms has been in the system BUT when he played his first game he had as much field experience as Gradkowski. Things were just as fast for Simms as Gradkowski.

Fact of the matter is Simms can rebound and carry a team. It appears as if Gradkowski cannot perform unless everything is PERFECT

cvillebucfan:
Fair enough. Simms has seen extremely limited time and was basically a rookie this past season IMHO. I wouldn't say I think Simms is done, he obviously disappointed a large amount of people, no question. I am good with Grads playing out the year and seeing how he progresses. So we give him this year and even all of next year and if he still hasn't elevated his play, then what?

I hope he does, again, I'm not anti Grads but I'm just curious about the situation and the outlook of the team in the future. I think he has some nice attributes, no doubt, I think he is really raw as well and should improve, we'll see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version