Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why the Seahawks are important to us « previous next »
Page: 1 2

mjpwooo

Pro Bowler

#15 : November 12, 2007, 11:10:24 PM

I do post a lot of stuff not referring to Gruden but as soon as I post I've got the Grudeneers hawking after me directly following at all times that overshadow them.

What do you think about the results?

C'mon now BornaBuc...you like to stir the pot a little bit...actually a lot. I'll stand by my percentages being pretty close as to the neutral stuff and stuff that indicts JG in some way.

Results have been mixed, of course, but the question is can Gruden be the one that turns it around? Will you root for Gruden if he is able to do that?

I always root for the Bucs on gameday. Gruden, not so much. If he doesn't get it done this year there's really no excuse with this poor division. If we don't win it I'll be very unhappy if he's still here next year.

Dude, you got called out by SR...on the FREE BOARD!  I believe you want us to lose because of your dislike for Gruden, and cheer for the Raiders (Sapp), Broncos (Lynch), Colts (Dungy), and Falcons (McKay).  No other posts, outside of the one above that I've read leads me to believe otherwise.  If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were Karen.  I know you aren't, but most of your posts are pretty similar.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 12, 2007, 11:13:33 PM

The road to the Super Bowl goes through Dallas - if the Bucs are fortunate to get past the 1st round of the playoffs (provided they make it, of course), they'll have to face the Cowboys sooner or later. Might as well get it out of the way....

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 13, 2007, 12:14:27 AM

Borna Buc, if you really looked at the schedules, then you would have Detroit with 10-11 wins. They have one of the hardest schedules remaining. I see them going anywhere from 8-8 to 9-7 on the year. I know at 6-3, you think thats hard to believe, but it really isn't.

He obviously hasn't looked at the skeds.  Washington and the Giants also have some very difficult remaining games.

Detroit at 6-3
Games Remaining
NY Giants-Win, they can beat the Giants at home
Green Bay-W/L this one could go either way

@Minnesota-Win, Minnesota might not have Peterson back and if they do they're still one dimensional and Detroit is good against the run

Dallas-Loss
@San Diego-W/L, depends, but they could easily win this game.
Kansas City-Win
@Green Bay-W/L, Green Bay could sit their starters here. I think they'll at least win one vs Green Bay.

I've got them down for 3 definite wins. They'll win one or two of the others IMO. They could be worse but I don't think so.

Washington-(5-4)
@ Dallas-Loss
@Tampa Bay-W/L, I personally don't see us winning this game.
Buffalo-Win
Chicago-Win
@NY Giants-W/L, This will be a tight game.
@Minnesota-Win, once again Minnesota isn't that good, only Peterson and he's gone a torn ligament.
Dallas-Win, I think Dallas will sit their starters. They have absolutely no reason to play their starters in this game.

I've got them down for at least 4 wins putting them at 9-7 and possibly 10/11 if they beat the Giants and/or us.

Giants(6-3)
@ Detroit-I think they'll lose this game but it could go either way.
Minnesota-Win
@ Chicago-Win, I've got this one going as a win but could go either way.
@ Philly-Loss, I've got this one as a loss but could go either way.
Washington-W/L, this one could go either way.
@ Buffalo-Win, Buffalo is 26th against the pass and 20th against the rush. The Giants are good at both. (Buf 13 Miami 10)
New England-W/L, If NE loses one leading up to this game they will sit their starters. If they don't I think they'll play them.

I've got them winning at least 3 and maybe 4 with the Pats game. They could win all their games but probably won't. Like I said, 9-7 or 10-6. Believe me I looked at the schedules. I actually went through week by week and made my choices with research. Again, if you don't agree then what do you see it looking like in the NFC?

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

#18 : November 13, 2007, 12:21:52 AM

Shocking.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 13, 2007, 12:25:28 AM

Detroit at 6-3
Games Remaining
NY Giants-Win, they can beat the Giants at home
Green Bay-W/L this one could go either way

Washington-(5-4)
@ Dallas-Loss

Giants(6-3)
@ Detroit-I think they'll lose this game but it could go either way.
Minnesota-Win

That's a fair analysis...Peterson will be back from this injury by week 16.

Without having to be so concise with game-by-game analysis, those schedules are much tougher than ours down the stretch...and if we can win big games (vs. Wash., NOLA)...we'll be sittin' pretty.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 13, 2007, 12:28:45 AM

Like I said, we have to win the division and if we win those tough games we're in. I wasn't being unfair to the Bucs by saying that. Just being honest with what I saw in the scheds.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

da49erfan

Starter

#21 : November 13, 2007, 01:00:06 AM

Of course...go Niners!

sorry the 9ers had to disappoint you...

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why the Seahawks are important to us « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools