Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Train wreck « previous next »
Page: 1

Garv

Hall of Famer
: November 16, 2006, 11:24:18 AM

Being very busy with work and suffering through what has to be the worst season the Bucs have offered up since 1976, I'm taking a break on the boards. Hell, counting expectations this one's worse than the year following the Super Bowl. P freaking U.

STILL behind Jon and Bruce for another year and very excited about the offseason.

I take the negativity too personally when I'm tired and the team itself provides enough despair right now! LOL
STILL reading the articles in Insider PR, back around Christmas.
Have fun and try not to hurt yourselves! [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

watson

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 16, 2006, 11:32:33 AM

JG,
I figured the season was over after Chris went down and the team was already at 0-3 and the defense couldn't stop the other team.  I wrote off the season and hoped to see more of the young players in the lineup. 

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 16, 2006, 11:47:38 AM

Come on JG, we need you here. There aren't too many of us that shed some positive light on the current situation.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 16, 2006, 11:53:22 AM

The beauty of a 2-7 record is that there is only seven more games until you're 0-0 again (barring a miracle run to the play-offs).  ;) There's always a next season. There's always another opportunity. This season isn't turning out so well, but there's always another one after this one.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#4 : November 16, 2006, 12:19:17 PM

This is what I do for enjoyment. Although it stings a bit when they lose, it is just a game after all. You can't tell that to some people around here though.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Train wreck « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools