Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Important Game For Grads... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 16, 2006, 01:12:32 PM

Basically the Bucs would be 2-10 at that point I think Gruden's job may be in jeopardy at the end of this year not next if he can not muster 2-3 wins to finish the year.

Gruden's job is secure for 2007 regardless of this years results.

Hey dude, while your at it, tell us how Gradkowski will be playing in 2010....

Well seeing as I have never said he will even be playing in 2007 for sure, that is unlikely isn't it.   ;)

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 16, 2006, 01:14:31 PM

This may be a make or break game for Gruden. A loss against the Skins and then a loss with a short week to the Cowboys on Thanksgiving day would put the Bucs 0-3 the second half of the season and 0-3 for quarter 3. Basically the Bucs would be 2-10 at that point I think Gruden's job may be in jeopardy at the end of this year not next if he can not muster 2-3 wins to finish the year.

The all knowing ADW has spoken.  Update us on Anthony Davis' amazing career at LG from his college days while you are at, since you feel like blessing us with your all knowingness.  You dont know what the hell you are talking about, so do us a favor, and SHUT IT!!!

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 16, 2006, 01:15:34 PM

Well considering you are a psychologist (since you found out my "secret agenda", laughable) and know Gruden will be around I thought for sure you could see into the future.  :o

Baghead #2

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 16, 2006, 01:17:23 PM

Well considering you are a psychologist (since you found out my "secret agenda", laughable) and know Gruden will be around I thought for sure you could see into the future. 

Seeing you secret agenda isn't difficult.....just being able to read and remember screen IDs is sufficient.   ;)

Anyone with a clue knows Gruden is safe for 2007.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 16, 2006, 01:20:58 PM

Well considering you are a psychologist (since you found out my "secret agenda", laughable) and know Gruden will be around I thought for sure you could see into the future.

Seeing you secret agenda isn't difficult.....just being able to read and remember screen IDs is sufficient. ;)

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, ok, you got it man.................Hilarious

I think I'm the one who came out and said I think he would have a good game didn't I? Yeah that is right I did say that at the onset of this thread.

Baghead #2

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 16, 2006, 01:56:18 PM

[quote author=keeponbucn link=topic=2117.msg38074#msg38074 date=1163698729

The Bucs should win because the Skins have a rookie QB starting his first game in Ray Jay, a place that hasn't been kind to rookie QB's. Grads and the offense should have success. Having this game after going against the best DE in football will make the Skins d-line look JV.

Campbell is not a rookie.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 16, 2006, 04:50:45 PM

It is not so much an important game as an easier game. The Deadskins are dead last vs the pass so in terms of relative difficulty this game should give him his best chance to shine since NO.

And we've got to hope his WR's don't let him down when they do get their shots. He's missed at times, but there have been times when he's made the throw and the receiver/RB didn't help him out.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 16, 2006, 06:36:09 PM

Problem is, the Skins are dead last against the NFL, not the Bucs. This offensive line can make Christian Sister High look like the 70's Steelers DL.

Ft. Myers Buc Fan

Practice Squad

#23 : November 16, 2006, 06:56:42 PM

It think this is an important bounce back game for Bruce as he made some bad rookie mistakes Monday night which is to be expected.  The key is I think he will get the chance to go down the field again this weekend and things like looking off the safety before throwing the bombing and properly leading Galloway downfield are things you hope to see marked improvement on.  You really can't judge the guy too much this year as he has had very little time to develop any chemistry with his WRs and as a rookie, he is overwhelmed as you would expect him to be.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Important Game For Grads... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools