Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR Staff « previous next »
Page: 1

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

: November 16, 2006, 12:40:59 PM

What ever became of the TJ Williams situation? He was never offered a contract or an injury settlement. Is there a deadline when the Buccs have to make a decision on him? Any info on TJ would be nice. The fact that we were led to believe the Buccs were very high on Williams coupled with the fact that he was never offered an injury settlement is intriguing to me. Most often than not, a late round pick injured to his extent is given a settlement and sent on his way.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 16, 2006, 12:53:55 PM

TJ I believe was put on injured reserve.

http://buccaneers.com/news/newsdetail.aspx?newsid=5281

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 16, 2006, 12:56:05 PM

What ever became of the TJ Williams situation? He was never offered a contract or an injury settlement. Is there a deadline when the Buccs have to make a decision on him? Any info on TJ would be nice. The fact that we were led to believe the Buccs were very high on Williams coupled with the fact that he was never offered an injury settlement is intriguing to me. Most often than not, a late round pick injured to his extent is given a settlement and sent on his way.

They answer questions on the Insider board....pony up you tight-wad.   :P

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#3 : November 16, 2006, 12:58:07 PM

Thanks, I knew you couldn't place someone on IR unless they were on your team. They're not on your team unless you sign them to a contract. That was the part I missed. Thanks

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 16, 2006, 12:59:09 PM

Thanks, I knew you couldn't place someone on IR unless they were on your team. They're not on your team unless you sign them to a contract. That was the part I missed. Thanks

You wouldn't have missed it if you were an insider.   ;D

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#5 : November 16, 2006, 12:59:23 PM

Good one MJS, using my words against me.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 16, 2006, 01:01:52 PM

Good one MJS, using my words against me.

I learnt from the best.   ;)

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR Staff « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools