Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Coaches Poll Out « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

#75 : November 11, 2007, 11:00:37 PM

No, they have me digging at Olaf and the rest of you scumbags who jumped my ass for saying hold up on USF and let the season play out before anointing them the next coming...

OHHHHHHHHHHH!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#76 : November 12, 2007, 07:16:55 AM

No, they have me digging at Olaf and the rest of you scumbags who jumped my butt for saying hold up on USF and let the season play out before anointing them the next coming...

OHHHHHHHHHHH!

No that's not what you said.  You came into threads of USF fans talking about Mike Ford and another talking about the Auburn game and proceeded to mock the couple of fans who were talking up Mike Ford and in the other thread attempt to rip apart any chanche the Bulls had at competing (let alone beating) Auburn.  Nobody was annointing the Bulls anything at that time.  And obviously the Mike Ford talk was based on only one game (along with a couple guys who had seen him play in high school).  So your mocking of them was uncalled for.  The problem is you're a pompous turd who thinks you know more than the next guy on here.  You have an opinion jsut like everyone else.  That's it.

#77 : November 15, 2007, 11:41:40 PM

No, they have me digging at Olaf and the rest of you scumbags who jumped my butt for saying hold up on USF and let the season play out before anointing them the next coming...

OHHHHHHHHHHH!

No that's not what you said. You came into threads of USF fans talking about Mike Ford and another talking about the Auburn game and proceeded to mock the couple of fans who were talking up Mike Ford and in the other thread attempt to rip apart any chanche the Bulls had at competing (let alone beating) Auburn. Nobody was annointing the Bulls anything at that time. And obviously the Mike Ford talk was based on only one game (along with a couple guys who had seen him play in high school). So your mocking of them was uncalled for. The problem is you're a pompous turd who thinks you know more than the next guy on here. You have an opinion jsut like everyone else. That's it.

Mike "Big Time" Ford
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Coaches Poll Out « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools