Boards > The Red Board

2 seconds left from the 50, No hail mary!!!

(1/2) > >>

rpc1978:
gutless, cowardly, uber conservative!!!!!!! [banghead] [banghead]

alldaway:
I can not believe it!  The play calling on offense was good througout the entire half but the Saints give you a gift and Gruden does not go for it?  Unbelievable!  [banghead]  ???[banghead]  ???[banghead]

SCBUCFAN:
That was pretty disapointing.  You got to throw it up.  We are 0-3 what is the risk.

alldaway:
Even if you do not throw it up see what Carnell or Pittman can do.  Better than a kneel down!

rpc1978:
gruden cant be defended on that one.  gutless!!!!!

InChuckyITrust:
Its conservative, but its not a big deal.  Its like 1 in 50 chance that anything good comes out of that.  We get the ball to open the half... relax.  Bruce will lead us to a score, you heard it here first

Ft. Myers Buc Fan:
So you guys are expecting Gradkoskit to throw is 75 yards in the air to get it in the endzone??  Give me a break.  If they were anywhere near the 50 yard line, then I am all for it.  That crappy intentional grounding call put an end to any hope of a hail mary

BucfaninDC:

--- Quote from: Ft. Myers Buc Fan on October 08, 2006, 02:39:08 PM ---So you guys are expecting Gradkoskit to throw is 75 yards in the air to get it in the endzone??  Give me a break.  If they were anywhere near the 50 yard line, then I am all for it.  That crappy intentional grounding call put an end to any hope of a hail mary

--- End quote ---

The ball was placed at the Bucs 49 yard line, that isn't close enough to the 50 for you????? ::)

SCBUCFAN:
When your team is 0-3 I think we can start taking a few risks. 

Illuminator:

--- Quote from: InChuckyItrust on October 08, 2006, 02:37:38 PM ---Its like 1 in 50 chance that anything good comes out of that.

--- End quote ---
And the chances of something bad coming of it are about the same. But, armchair quarterbacks have no fear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version