Boards > The Red Board

Peter King hating on the bucs?

(1/5) > >>

gone:

--- Quote from: DanTurksGhost on November 16, 2006, 04:53:17 PM ---If the Redskins give the Bucs a heavy dose of Duckett then it could be a very long day. Duckett is exactly the sort of back who does well against our undersized front. If I were coaching Washington, I'd be handing it off to Duckett all day long, then when I had a chance or two I'd throw it to whomever is being covered by Torrie Cox.

--- End quote ---
Duckett hasn't done particularly well against us in the past.
Given that their D is even worse than ours, and they're changing QBs, I have a hard time seeing this as anything other than our best chance for a win this year.  Not a lock by any means, but I would still put this under "should win"...

beniro:

--- Quote from: dalbuc on November 16, 2006, 04:39:35 PM ---It ain't biased, we suck rocks. I don't think PK hates the Bucs, he hates the way we are playing and can't bring himself to project many points for this offense.

--- End quote ---

Yeah.  I actually think that King likes the Bucs.  he predicted big things for Simms.  Then he predicted big things for Grads.  Obviously, this means that we will win the game.  :)

BucsAddict:
christ we can put 10 up on the panthers. Gimmie a break the skins d is worse off than carolina.

Simms2Clayton05:
I know its a prediction but damn the guy predicted the score to be 19 - 3 skins. doesnt even give em a chance. is this just a bucs hater or a realistic prediction?

Simms2Clayton05:
oh my bad somebody metioned it allready

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version