Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Peter King hating on the bucs? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

gone

Hall of Famer
: November 16, 2006, 05:01:48 PM

If the Redskins give the Bucs a heavy dose of Duckett then it could be a very long day. Duckett is exactly the sort of back who does well against our undersized front. If I were coaching Washington, I'd be handing it off to Duckett all day long, then when I had a chance or two I'd throw it to whomever is being covered by Torrie Cox.
Duckett hasn't done particularly well against us in the past.
Given that their D is even worse than ours, and they're changing QBs, I have a hard time seeing this as anything other than our best chance for a win this year.  Not a lock by any means, but I would still put this under "should win"...

#1 : November 16, 2006, 05:00:32 PM

It ain't biased, we suck rocks. I don't think PK hates the Bucs, he hates the way we are playing and can't bring himself to project many points for this offense.

Yeah.  I actually think that King likes the Bucs.  he predicted big things for Simms.  Then he predicted big things for Grads.  Obviously, this means that we will win the game.  :)

BucsAddict

Starter

#2 : November 16, 2006, 05:39:39 PM

christ we can put 10 up on the panthers. Gimmie a break the skins d is worse off than carolina.

==================================================
Gruden: Simms is gonna be a helluva quaterback- unless I screw it up.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#3 : November 16, 2006, 03:18:07 PM

I know its a prediction but damn the guy predicted the score to be 19 - 3 skins. doesnt even give em a chance. is this just a bucs hater or a realistic prediction?

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#4 : November 16, 2006, 03:20:29 PM

oh my bad somebody metioned it allready

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 16, 2006, 03:28:24 PM

And? we suck dude.. get over it

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 16, 2006, 03:32:33 PM

It will be closer and I think the Bucs will win.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

#7 : November 16, 2006, 03:35:09 PM

And? we suck dude.. get over it

it's not like the Skins are good, add in no Portis, and a first start for J-Cam.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#8 : November 16, 2006, 03:39:04 PM

peter king hates everybody it seems except for the cowboys, patriots and reggie bush, he is retarded, if i ever see him in a parking lot im going to run him over

if the bucs lose this one honestly, im expecting a 3-13 season at best, and a possible top 3 pick

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#9 : November 16, 2006, 03:39:44 PM

I know we suck but so do the skins all i was sayin was that he didnt give us a chance sometimes they make the scores close to show that the other team has a chance to win too. he has us only scoring 3 and them 19 which is in my opinion biased.  

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#10 : November 16, 2006, 04:56:17 PM

most likely randel el is gonna be covered by torrie cox which is not a good matchup for him

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 16, 2006, 04:53:17 PM

If the Redskins give the Bucs a heavy dose of Duckett then it could be a very long day. Duckett is exactly the sort of back who does well against our undersized front. If I were coaching Washington, I'd be handing it off to Duckett all day long, then when I had a chance or two I'd throw it to whomever is being covered by Torrie Cox.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 16, 2006, 05:15:02 PM

Oh, I think they "should win" also, but if they run Duckett at the Bucs all game long, you can expect him to start having some good success in the late 3rd and 4th quarters.

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#13 : November 16, 2006, 05:27:55 PM

Hell, there's a lot of people on this board hating on the Bucs...Play well and the world's your oyster. Play like shyt and the world's your sewer (or something like that).

#14 : November 16, 2006, 05:45:01 PM

christ we can put 10 up on the panthers. Gimmie a break the skins d is worse off than carolina.

Right, I think that the chances were there against the Panthers, and they will against the Skins, only more so.  Grads needs to make teams pay.

The difference between the Skins and the Panthers is:

1) QB
2) RB

The Skins are missing their key players, and I think the O should be put in good situations as a result.  We need to score.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Peter King hating on the bucs? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools