Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Peter King hating on the bucs? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#15 : November 16, 2006, 06:19:23 PM

if the bucs lose this one honestly, im expecting a 3-13 season at best, and a possible top 3 pick

I'd predict that even if the Bucs do beat the redskins.... this is probably our best chance at a win for the rest of the season. If we're lucky, maybe we can mangae to beat the Browns, but even that will be difficult in the cold and probably snowy weather

#16 : November 16, 2006, 10:32:49 PM

I know its a prediction but damn the guy predicted the score to be 19 - 3 skins. doesnt even give em a chance. is this just a bucs hater or a realistic prediction?

we are a 62 yd fg and a bogus roughing the passer penalty away from being 0-9.  Who should we be picked to beat?

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#17 : November 17, 2006, 05:37:41 AM

I know its a prediction but damn the guy predicted the score to be 19 - 3 skins. doesnt even give em a chance. is this just a bucs hater or a realistic prediction?

we are a 62 yd fg and a bogus roughing the passer penalty away from being 0-9.  Who should we be picked to beat?

and we're a pick penalty and a dropped torrie cox INT away from being 4-6. We were a few plays here and there away from being under .500 last year, and vice versa in 2004. Point is, the plays that happened happened and we're 2-7.

Plus that roughing call wasn't the huge deal everyone wants to make it out to be. It would have been 2nd and long IIRC. And shortly after the roughing call we ended up with a 2nd and long due to a tripping penaltly anyway. The Bengals still had their chances to stop us and they couldn't.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 17, 2006, 10:04:40 AM

and we're a pick penalty and a dropped torrie cox INT away from being 4-6. We were a few plays here and there away from being under .500 last year, and vice versa in 2004. Point is, the plays that happened happened and we're 2-7.

...and a special teams snafu allowed Reggie Bush to return the punt for the TD after Grads had thrown the go-ahead TD in the fourth against the Saints. Reminded me of that stupid punt directly to Rossum up in Green Bay under Dungy when we were backed up in our own end.

#19 : November 17, 2006, 10:08:31 AM

Considering the Bucs' propensity to make rookie LTs and QBs look GREAT in their debuts -- I say it's a realistic prediction.

T

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 18, 2006, 01:46:28 PM

This is the last game the Bucs win for the rest of the season.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Peter King hating on the bucs? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools