Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Went to the Air Force vs. Notre Dame game yesterday « previous next »
Page: 1

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

: November 11, 2007, 10:12:49 PM

I took my boys up to the game yesterday. We flew in on Friday, walked through the campus on Saturday morning, saw the "tradition" of Notre Dame. As the son of a member of the U.S. Air Force for nearly 40 years, it's rather easy to find tickets to the Air Force game. It's the last meeting for those two teams for a long time, and it's a great rivalry. Unfortunately, it wasn't a good game if you were an Irish fan. Not even Touchdown Jesus could save Notre Dame at this point. They have no offensive line. They have no defensive line. I've been a fan of Notre Dame football for over 30 years, and I wasn't even this concerned for the team when Davie was at the helm. I realize these are Willingham's boys on the field, and Weis will have an opportunity to recruit his players for the next couple of years, but they have to make a step in the right direction quickly.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 16, 2007, 12:51:35 AM

The Academy is my second fave team.

Unfortunately, I like Syracuse.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Went to the Air Force vs. Notre Dame game yesterday « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools