Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brady Leaf for Heisman « previous next »
Page: 1

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

: November 16, 2007, 01:17:00 AM

I dont think he could start for many high school teams. He made Arizona look like the #2 team in the country. Injuries and dropped balls finally caught up to Oregon. Derrick Jones dropped TD to INT just summed up the play of the WR. It is even laughable to think Jasion Williams thought about turning pro this year... 50/50 showed why hes 50/50. Oregon goes from 9.1 yards a play with Dixon to, probably 2 yards a play with Leaf. Props to the Oregon defense for giving them a chance in the 2nd half. And props to Cason and Larsen on UA defense I would have no problem taking either of those guys in the draft. Gotta tip my hat to J-Stew that UA defense was zero in on him because of the pathetic play of our QB and WR. They need to refocus and win the damn pac-10 there one ASU L away from being in first and in control to the rose bowl.

God Bless Dennis Dixon and Jonathan Stewart

Rose Bowl or Bust!

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 16, 2007, 03:31:21 AM

Tough game.  Another victim of the number two ranking. 

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 16, 2007, 08:49:51 AM

Too bad.  I liked Oregon.

gatorgirl!

Starter

#3 : November 16, 2007, 08:58:40 AM

that number two spot is killer.....nobody makes it out alive!

wish oregon would've shown some more emotion....arizona wanted that game more. their bench was just plain dead, no talking, nothing....at least try to win a game for dixon whos heisman and NC title hopes are shot!

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 16, 2007, 09:13:06 AM

Oregon seemed to loose all hope when their QB went down.  Leaf is not the right QB for that system so they may have been better off going with somebody else.  I do not know anything about their QB position though.  It looked like Leaf was really hobbled by his ankle or something.  They killed themselves when they took so long to drive down the field.  I would not blame the WR's to much late in the game since a lot of the passes were way off and made for a lot of tough catches.  The killer, outside of the QB going down, was the fumble on the fake punt.  With Dixon that is a different game but that is football.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 16, 2007, 10:47:37 AM

Rose Bowl or Bust!

Is this still a possibility? I'd love to see Oregon vs WVU there ...... Is Dixon done for the season?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 16, 2007, 07:40:19 PM

Rose Bowl or Bust!

Is this still a possibility? I'd love to see Oregon vs WVU there ...... Is Dixon done for the season?

yep if ASU loses to either USC or UA and oregn beats ucla and Oregon state there in

#7 : November 16, 2007, 10:11:08 PM

Rose Bowl or Bust!

Wouldn't WVU only make it if a BIG TEN team made the BCCG?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 16, 2007, 11:51:00 PM

Rose Bowl or Bust!

ya, it will be osu/Michigan vs Oregon/ASU/USC. Michigan this time could have a shot vs Oregon if they play
Wouldn't WVU only make it if a BIG TEN team made the BCCG?

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brady Leaf for Heisman « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools