Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CNNSI's "10 guys who've worn out their welcome" list!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

: November 16, 2006, 10:47:52 PM

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0611/gallery.nfl.wornoutwelcomes/content.1.html

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 16, 2006, 11:02:06 PM

Simeon is on the list, but he hasn't worn out his welcome yet.

I laughed when I read about Archuleta (being replaced by Vincent cracked me up!!!)  Thiry mill for this guy?!?!  Are you serious?

As I said before, I would not mind seeing Randy Moss in a Bucs uniform.  Espescially with Simms as the QB.

calicojack

Starter
#2 : November 16, 2006, 11:21:47 PM

Simeon is on the list, but he hasn't worn out his welcome yet.

I laughed when I read about Archuleta (being replaced by Vincent cracked me up!!!) Thiry mill for this guy?!?! Are you serious?

As I said before, I would not mind seeing Randy Moss in a Bucs uniform. Espescially with Simms as the QB.

I agree on Simeon, and Archuleta.  I'd have to think more about the Moss part.  Simms to Moss would be something, but it is Moss, who I have hated since his Minnesota days.

The Dream Team

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 16, 2006, 11:25:45 PM

SIMMS TO MOSS!!!!

TOUCHDOWN!!!

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 16, 2006, 11:33:29 PM

Id love to see Moss in Tampa. Weve had this discussion before but Im all for it!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 16, 2006, 11:34:29 PM

Next to Galloway, that would be a thing of absolute beuaty.

#6 : November 16, 2006, 11:42:45 PM

with Alex Smith workin the underneath. Sweet!!!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 16, 2006, 11:43:50 PM

with Alex Smith workin the underneath. Sweet!!!!!
And an improved line next year...my goodness.  It would be the West Coast Offense version 1.1.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 17, 2006, 12:16:33 AM

I kept clicking looking for Gruden's picture.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 17, 2006, 12:23:38 AM

Which goes to show you that MORON FOOL IDIOTS who are calling for the guy who brought the NFC SOUTH championship to Tampa last year, and won a Lombardi should NOT be fired, contrary to absolutely ridiculoud beliefs.  I have faith that Jon Gruden is the man that will be in Tampa as long as Cowher has been.  It has been a few short years since he started to dig the team out of cap hell, and now he can sign guys with some talent.  Mike Clayton may be a bust, but maybe Stovall is not.  Grads may not be the man for the job, but maybe he is.  Their are a ton of question marks, and the team is playing 28 mill under tha cap...so that is a lot of talent to be had next year....

You pay for quality, in my world.

#10 : November 17, 2006, 12:38:51 AM

I dont know about Simms and MOss. This offense is too horizontal. Maybe that changes with a good OL, but I dont know.

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#11 : November 17, 2006, 12:44:01 AM

my though is how does a kicker make the list.poor olindo mare.a kicker what the heck is with that?how silly.

#12 : November 17, 2006, 08:54:11 AM

Moss? Moss? Yeah, I want a dog of a player who only tries when things are going well. That's the kind of high character guy you want to have. Why not sign Chris Henry as well.

It's bad enough that we aren't getting 100% effort from those already here.

#13 : November 17, 2006, 08:56:01 AM

Moss? Moss? Yeah, I want a dog of a player who only tries when things are going well. That's the kind of high character guy you want to have. Why not sign Chris Henry as well.

Personally, I don't care about character, i want someone/anyone that will make a play or 2 or 10. Right now, our high character team with their great chemistry sux but thats just my opinion.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 17, 2006, 09:00:30 AM

More likely to find your own.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CNNSI's "10 guys who've worn out their welcome" list!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools