Boards > The Red Board

CNNSI's "10 guys who've worn out their welcome" list!!!

(1/4) > >>

HateDaEagles:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0611/gallery.nfl.wornoutwelcomes/content.1.html

Boid Fink:
Simeon is on the list, but he hasn't worn out his welcome yet.

I laughed when I read about Archuleta (being replaced by Vincent cracked me up!!!)  Thiry mill for this guy?!?!  Are you serious?

As I said before, I would not mind seeing Randy Moss in a Bucs uniform.  Espescially with Simms as the QB.

calicojack:

--- Quote from: Boid Fink on November 16, 2006, 11:02:06 PM ---Simeon is on the list, but he hasn't worn out his welcome yet.

I laughed when I read about Archuleta (being replaced by Vincent cracked me up!!!) Thiry mill for this guy?!?! Are you serious?

As I said before, I would not mind seeing Randy Moss in a Bucs uniform. Espescially with Simms as the QB.

--- End quote ---

I agree on Simeon, and Archuleta.  I'd have to think more about the Moss part.  Simms to Moss would be something, but it is Moss, who I have hated since his Minnesota days.

Boid Fink:
SIMMS TO MOSS!!!!

TOUCHDOWN!!!

Lynch47:
Id love to see Moss in Tampa. Weve had this discussion before but Im all for it!!!

Boid Fink:
Next to Galloway, that would be a thing of absolute beuaty.

HateDaEagles:

--- Quote from: Boid Fink on November 16, 2006, 11:34:29 PM ---Next to Galloway, that would be a thing of absolute beuaty.

--- End quote ---

with Alex Smith workin the underneath. Sweet!!!!!

Boid Fink:

--- Quote from: H-D-E on November 16, 2006, 11:42:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: Boid Fink on November 16, 2006, 11:34:29 PM ---Next to Galloway, that would be a thing of absolute beuaty.

--- End quote ---

with Alex Smith workin the underneath. Sweet!!!!!

--- End quote ---
And an improved line next year...my goodness.  It would be the West Coast Offense version 1.1.

DefenseWins:
I kept clicking looking for Gruden's picture.

Boid Fink:

--- Quote from: DefenseWins on November 17, 2006, 12:16:33 AM ---I kept clicking looking for Gruden's picture.

--- End quote ---
Which goes to show you that MORON FOOL IDIOTS who are calling for the guy who brought the NFC SOUTH championship to Tampa last year, and won a Lombardi should NOT be fired, contrary to absolutely ridiculoud beliefs.  I have faith that Jon Gruden is the man that will be in Tampa as long as Cowher has been.  It has been a few short years since he started to dig the team out of cap hell, and now he can sign guys with some talent.  Mike Clayton may be a bust, but maybe Stovall is not.  Grads may not be the man for the job, but maybe he is.  Their are a ton of question marks, and the team is playing 28 mill under tha cap...so that is a lot of talent to be had next year....

You pay for quality, in my world.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version