Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Does Anyone Think We Will Beat the Redskins? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: November 25, 2007, 07:56:26 AM

What I don't want to see is for Gruden to get an extension based on some 8-8 season or playoffs and out in 1st round deal. I would have preferred that we either had another 4 win season so he'd get fired quickly or we kicked butt this year and he got his extensioin cut and dry. Now I guess he'll be able to prove why he should be able to stay by getting us to the playoffs at home and possibly winning one. Let me ask you this...if we LOSE in the 1st round at home again are you going to be alright with Gruden not getting the extension?

The fact of the matter is that Gruden has ALREADY earned an extension.  He has taken a team that many people picked to finish dead last in its division and is leading it into the playoffs.  He has dealt with serious injuries once again and proven that our depth is better than once thought.  He has finally got a QB that can lead the team.  How in the world can you not see that this is a good thing for the team?

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#1 : November 25, 2007, 07:09:27 AM

What I don't want to see is for Gruden to get an extension based on some 8-8 season or playoffs and out in 1st round deal. I would have preferred that we either had another 4 win season so he'd get fired quickly or we kicked butt this year and he got his extensioin cut and dry. Now I guess he'll be able to prove why he should be able to stay by getting us to the playoffs at home and possibly winning one. Let me ask you this...if we LOSE in the 1st round at home again are you going to be alright with Gruden not getting the extension?

Anyone who wishes another 4-win season so his little vendetta can be realized is no Bucs fan.  I try not to even read your posts, never mind answer them, but this post of yours just reveals your true agenda.  Why don't you go here: http://forum.colts.com/

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 25, 2007, 10:33:57 AM

Now that it doesn't look like it'll be really bad I'm hoping for really good.

What's so hard to understand about that.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 25, 2007, 10:28:23 AM

Blinded by hate my man!

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 25, 2007, 11:20:56 AM

At some point you have to set yourself up so that no matter how the Bucs finish up you can twist it into a blame it on the coach take. So this angle is not surprising.

Believe me....we all understand.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#5 : November 25, 2007, 11:16:27 AM

Are we (Bucs) really bottom feeders? That's what these analysts are saying.....  http://sports.yahoo.com/

I guess a win vs. the Redskins will improve our image.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 25, 2007, 11:46:14 AM

Show me some if there's so much out there. I'm pretty consistent. You bring up my feelings about the current regime like it's going to bother me. I really don't mind people knowing that I don't like them.

Why would I have to show you anything since you admit that the only thing you're consistent about is your dislike of the regime?

What I meant was I'm pretty consistent in all my views. Hating on Gruden/Allen is not the only thing I ever talk about.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 25, 2007, 11:40:34 AM

Show me some if there's so much out there. I'm pretty consistent. You bring up my feelings about the current regime like it's going to bother me. I really don't mind people knowing that I don't like them.

Why would I have to show you anything since you admit that the only thing you're consistent about is your dislike of the regime?

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 25, 2007, 11:34:00 AM

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 25, 2007, 11:29:30 AM

At some point you have to set yourself up so that no matter how the Bucs finish up you can twist it into a blame it on the coach take. So this angle is not surprising.

I'm not setting anything up. There's plenty of evidence on this website that will show my stand on this. I haven't changed that stand.

There's a lot of evidence about a lot of things about you on this board. None of it has any consistency in logic with the exception of a dislike of the current regime.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 25, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

I'm not setting anything up. There's plenty of evidence on this website that will show my stand on this. I haven't changed that stand.

BuccoJD

Starter

#11 : November 25, 2007, 02:48:21 PM

I've got it down as a loss. I had both of the Falcons games down as wins. Is there any reason to believe we're going to win that game?

did I mention how hilarious of a poster you are.

Just dumb.

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#12 : November 19, 2007, 07:10:19 AM

Also, Jason Campbell just got finished throwing 55 passes in a tough division loss in Dallas, and now they have to come to Tampa. Those Redskins are going to be tired. If the Bucs can hold Portis, and do more blitzing like they did yesterday to generate pressure, they will win this game.

Washington's offensive line is 5 times better than Atlanta's. Our blitzing didn't work all year until last week, and it probably won't work very well next week. This game is on the passing games, on Jason Cambell's ability to be patient and on Garcia's and our WR's ability to beat the blitz and win one on one against a good secondary. I like our chances with Garcia though.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 19, 2007, 01:16:45 AM

I've got it down as a loss. I had both of the Falcons games down as wins. Is there any reason to believe we're going to win that game?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 19, 2007, 01:17:48 AM

I can explain how the Bucs will win with Two words:   

Ernest Graham
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Does Anyone Think We Will Beat the Redskins? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools