Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Does Anyone Think We Will Beat the Redskins? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 19, 2007, 01:22:29 AM

Do you honestly believe all the negative crap you spit?

You may be the flip side of an argument, I am a lot of the times.  BUt you are about the worst poster this site has had.

You are a misinformed spouter of putrid, flase analogies, and incorrect stats.  All in the name of trying to drum up some crap.

You are low brow, cro-magnon poster with a biased agenda, and NOBODY respects your opinion.  And nobody cares what you think.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 19, 2007, 01:23:25 AM

I thought you were a Pittman guy?

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 19, 2007, 01:26:37 AM

We have no chance. The Redskins are a dynamo and cannot be beat.

I think I'm going to cancel my vacation to Tampa and New Orleans
for the games.

Darn. And I was getting excited about the trip.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 19, 2007, 01:30:26 AM

Do you honestly believe all the negative crap you spit?

You may be the flip side of an argument, I am a lot of the times. BUt you are about the worst poster this site has had.

You are a misinformed spouter of putrid, flase analogies, and incorrect stats. All in the name of trying to drum up some crap.

You are low brow, cro-magnon poster with a biased agenda, and NOBODY respects your opinion. And nobody cares what you think.

It's funny to watch you get f'd up on Sundays. Do you have an opinion on this thread?
F'd up on what?  Chinese food?  Monosodium Glutamates can do crazy things to me man...stand back...

Dasani rejuvenation water?  I'll go crazy baby.

You are a loser BOrnabuc.  Don;t assume you are smart, or tell people you are.  The proof is in your FORBES analysis.

You might be the first poster who I have seen get ragged on by SR/JF.  And they are laid back, cool cats.  You on the other hand, are a toolbox full of poop.

Once again, it is funny to think you are wasting time to spout this crap...do you actually believe it as you start, or are you that stupid?

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 19, 2007, 01:31:35 AM

for the games.

Cafe Du' Monde

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 19, 2007, 01:34:10 AM

So you have no opinion as usual

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 19, 2007, 02:02:31 AM

I was only talking up Pittman because you were insulting him so much.   Graham is a better straight ahead runner than Pitt.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 19, 2007, 02:02:49 AM

for the games.

Cafe Du' Monde

I have place 100 feet from my apartment that sells beneigts. I've already been
to CDM a few times. It's overrated.

Seriously though, this thread is a joke. Of course people think we will beat
the Redskins. Why even ask the question?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 19, 2007, 02:04:06 AM

The Beignets at CDM are awesome.

BuccoJD

Starter

#24 : November 19, 2007, 02:16:34 AM

Portis will run wild and Campbell will have a field day

HAHAHAHA

This thread is hilarious.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 19, 2007, 03:00:45 AM

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7452730

SwarmingDefense

Pro Bowler

#26 : November 19, 2007, 03:38:57 AM

I think we have a great shot if we can stop Cliton Portis.  It would be nice if Sean Taylor didn't play but i still believe we can if he does.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 19, 2007, 04:37:16 AM

I think we shouldnt show up... zero chance. Of course we have a chance

RangerBuc

Pro Bowler
#28 : November 19, 2007, 06:12:17 AM

I've got it down as a loss. I had both of the Falcons games down as wins. Is there any reason to believe we're going to win that game?

Well, I noticed that you offered NO facts or evidence to support your opinion that the Bucs will lose to the Skins.  Not that it should really surprise anyone or anything.  Since you don’t seem to have anything of value to offer, let me be of assistance.  Why don’t we do a little tale of the tape (keep in mind the source for these stats is NFL.com, and they almost certainly have not been fully updated yet with Sunday’s information; if it makes a difference, I can update this information later in the week).  Hopefully this comes out lined up, if not I think you should still be able to read it.

Category                Washington           Tampa Bay
Points (per game)
Scored (rank)             19.7 (18)              18.2 (21)      Advantage WASH
Allowed (rank)            21.4(19)               16 (4)          Advantage TB
Differential                 -1.7                      +2.2           Advantage TB

Total Yards (per game)
Made (rank)              315.9 (20)             326 (15)       Advantage TB
Allowed (rank)          318.2 (12)             286.2 (6)       Advantage TB
Differential                 -2.3                      +39.8         Advantage TB

Pass Yards (per game)
Made (rank)              183.8 (24)             213 (16)       Advantage TB
Allowed (rank)           218.3 (22)             173 (3)         Advantage TB
Differential                 -34.5                     +40           Advantage TB

Rush Yards (per game)
Made (rank)               132.1 ( 8 )              113 (15)       Advantage WASH
Allowed (rank)             99.1 (11)             113.2 (18)    Advantage WASH
Differential                  +33                        -.2           Advantage WASH

Total First Downs
Made                          164                      159           Advantage WASH
Allowed                       176                      153           Advantage TB
Differential                   -12                       +6           Advantage TB

Third Down Conversions
Made                    46/120 (38.3%)    50/115 (43.5%)  Advantage TB
Allowed                 50/123 (40.7%)    52/126 (41.3%)  Advantage TB
Differential              -2.4%                  +2.2%            Advantage TB

Touchdowns
Made                        19                      18                Advantage WASH
Allowed                     23                      16                Advantage TB
Differential                 -4                      +2                Advantage TB

Sacks
Made                        22                      16                Advantage WASH
Allowed                     14                      15                Advantage WASH
Differential                 +8                     +1                 Advantage WASH

Interceptions (by the defense)               
Made                         8                        9                Advantage TB
Allowed                      7                        4                Advantage TB
Differential                +1                      +5                Advantage TB
Turnover Ratio           -1                      +3                Advantage TB
Time of Possession   30:38                  29:55              Advantage WASH

Common Opponents   2-0                     1-1                Advantage WASH
Best Team Beaten    DET (6-4)         TEN (6-3)            PUSH
Worst Team Loss     PHI (5-5)          DET/SEA (6-4)      Advantage TB

Positional Comparison:
QB                        Campbell               Garcia             Advantage TB
RB                         Portis                   Graham           Advantage WASH
WR                        Randel El              Galloway          Advantage TB
TE                         Cooley                 Smith              Advantage WASH
O-Line                                                                   Advantage WASH
D-Line                                                                   Advantage WASH
LB                                                                         Advantage TB
CB                          Rogers IR                                  Advantage TB
S                            Taylor out                                Advantage TB

Location                  Away                    Home            Advantage TB

Now if we tally them all up we get a final score of 26-15     Advantage TB

T.I. McCrown: King of the South

Starter
#29 : November 19, 2007, 06:32:39 AM

Also, Jason Campbell just got finished throwing 55 passes in a tough division loss in Dallas, and now they have to come to Tampa. Those Redskins are going to be tired. If the Bucs can hold Portis, and do more blitzing like they did yesterday to generate pressure, they will win this game.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Does Anyone Think We Will Beat the Redskins? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools