Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Does Anyone Think We Will Beat the Redskins? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#30 : November 19, 2007, 08:07:31 AM

Ryan Sims will see some action next week, as he looks powerful against the run. Where is Jermaine Trotter?

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 19, 2007, 08:10:55 AM

Ryan Sims will see some action next week, as he looks powerful against the run. Where is Jermaine Trotter?

Trotter is old and rotting on the bench. Doesnt fit the system. Good teacher

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#32 : November 19, 2007, 09:05:05 AM

We will most likely beat the skins. Jason Campbell is a gun, he will give us a few more possessions. Also, their run game will be inexistant. If Sean Taylor is back, then its fair game.. Gruden knows how to spread them out, Hillard/Clayton/Stovall will have a good game.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Chucky4mayor

Starter

#33 : November 19, 2007, 09:09:14 AM

if somebody wanted to get BornaBuc suspended they could report him for his curse word insinuation....i got suspended for the same abbreviation, but im too lazy to do it

thanson

Starter

#34 : November 19, 2007, 09:40:33 AM

I do

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#35 : November 19, 2007, 09:55:17 AM

I believe we can beat them because Jason Campbell is still good for a few interception.

tonyflash

Starter

#36 : November 19, 2007, 09:56:41 AM

I've got it down as a loss. I had both of the Falcons games down as wins. Is there any reason to believe we're going to win that game?

Funny....I have you down as a loss too.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 19, 2007, 10:10:02 AM

I can assure you, 20 years ago Cafe DuMonde was FAR from overrated.

Tampa2D

Rookie

#38 : November 19, 2007, 10:11:49 AM

I think if we are to win we need to score first. Steal the momentum right from the start. Come up with a big hit or big play to start. A nice sack or hit on the QB is a good way to start. I think if we execute on D we will win. 20-14 is my prediction

"You can either feel pressure or apply it, we are going to apply it. 60 minutes of speed and perfection!"  ~Jon Gruden

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

#39 : November 19, 2007, 10:35:39 AM

I can assure you, 20 years ago Cafe DuMonde was FAR from overrated.

That is Oh so true!  My brother lived in the big easy for 35 years until he was relocated due to Katrina and now he lives down here close to me.  I used to live just a couple of hours away and spent many days in the big easy throughout my life.

I do not know why we even respond to this idiot?  What a frikkin stupid thread!  I have never met such a negative person in my life on these boards and that's saying a lot!  He must lead a miserable life to be such a negative person?

The Redskins are 5-5 for a reason?  They should actually be 3-7?  They got out played by both the winless Dolphins and the Cardinals who both missed very makeable FG's at the end to give the Skins those two wins.  The Jet's also should have beat them, but missed a couple of FG's during the game to give the Skins a 3 pt. win.  The Skins are also 20th in total offense adn 24th in the NFL against the pass.

This idiot makes them sound as if they're on the level of the Colt's or Patriots and they're 5-5?  LMFAO! :)

"Life's too short not to live in caution,
But life's too long not to live at all!"

Tobias Funke

Starter
#40 : November 19, 2007, 10:44:03 AM

I'd really like to see another game like the one in '05. My heart almost came out of my chest when the Bucs lined up for the 2 point conversion.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#41 : November 19, 2007, 10:51:59 AM

I'd really like to see another game like the one in '05. My heart almost came out of my chest when the Bucs lined up for the 2 point conversion.

I will never forget that game. Very exciting.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#42 : November 19, 2007, 10:53:19 AM

Yeah, that was a great game to be at.

CDM was great when I first went there in the early 90s. It was a year or so before "Interview
with a Vampire," came out. I went back a few months before Katrina and it was a bit
diappointing. It was dirty and the service was shaky. But hey, I'll give it a shot again.
I love BenYays! Easier to spell it like that.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#43 : November 19, 2007, 11:00:38 AM

Tampa has no shot. No way they can win. The Jets have a better shot of beating Pittsburg.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#44 : November 19, 2007, 11:01:23 AM

Any word on the tempature of Gruden's seat this week as opposed to Richie's.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Does Anyone Think We Will Beat the Redskins? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools