Boards > The Red Board

the main reasons we have a losing season

(1/3) > >>

4bucs:
the poor play of Simms right off the bat and the outright terrible play of Galloway,Joeys drops and lack of effort is the biggest reason we're losing and hes getting lots of competion for the worst player this year on the Bucs from Clayton and Cadillac.Our last 2 draft picks look sorry to say the least...a little fat cat syndrome...if they had that fine for dropped balls those 3 would be broke,Cadillac is horrible catching the ball and the other 2 are real sissys always looking for the hit instead of looking the pass in.Thank god for Smith and Hilliard ,they have played good ball all year,you expect a rookie to have his troubles but Galloways no rookie ,his not diving for that sure td and him pulling up on a pass over the middle spoke volumes about his guts...he has none...he alone cost at least 3 games this year.

mjs020294:

--- Quote from: 4Bucs on November 17, 2006, 11:41:28 AM ---the poor play of Simms right off the bat and the outright terrible play of Galloway,Joeys drops and lack of effort is the biggest reason we're losing and hes getting lots of competion for the worst player this year on the Bucs from Clayton and Cadillac.Our last 2 draft picks look sorry to say the least...a little fat cat syndrome...if they had that fine for dropped balls those 3 would be broke,Cadillac is horrible catching the ball and the other 2 are real sissys always looking for the hit instead of looking the pass in.Thank god for Smith and Hilliard ,they have played good ball all year,you expect a rookie to have his troubles but Galloways no rookie ,his not diving for that sure td and him pulling up on a pass over the middle spoke volumes about his guts...he has none...he alone cost at least 3 games this year.

--- End quote ---

They have been collectively poor, and it is a true team effort.  It all starts with the roster and preparation, so the coaches take the bulk of the blame. IMO

alldaway:
Its not fair to put the blame on Chris.  When your team only has two wins this year it is not just one player but a team collapse.  With that said I do not think it is a lack of talent but the lack of coaching on both sides of the ball.

DBuc:
Wow MJS...I had no idea that you were that well informed on the team's preparation in going on the field.  Please enlighten us with some detail about what they are doing to  get prepared for each game on how they should go about it improving this?  Was it the time you observed the film study with the players or sat in on the game planning with the coaches, the walk-throughs in the week?  Anything?  Or are you just assuming that when a player fumbles the ball by hitting the butt of his right guard or a receiver drops a pass...that they have to have not been well-prepared.  I am always dying for inside information and so please enlighten me on what you have learned or know about the Bucs preparation process.  By the way...is Cowher not preparing his team properly this year?

GrudenFan63:
We have a losing season because we've lost five more games than we've won.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version