Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS LB CATO JUNE ARRESTED FOR DUI « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10

Snook

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 19, 2007, 08:23:06 AM

I think we've all lost track of the REAL point here:

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.

Huey Freeman

Starter
#16 : November 19, 2007, 08:25:17 AM

At least no one was hurt.  

Snook

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 19, 2007, 08:28:05 AM

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=07074171

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 19, 2007, 08:29:36 AM

I sincerely hope that you suffer the loss of a close friend or family member at the hands of a drunk driver in the very near future. ::)

Thats a more moronic statement than saying a cop sucks. Hoping someone's friend or family member is killed. What a shame.

"God forbid someone dislikes police officers, but I sure do hope that this other guy on a message board's mother gets killed"

It was tongue in cheek.  I was going to put a disclaimer at the bottom but I thought most people were smart enough to know I wouldn't really wish that on anyone.

Snook

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 19, 2007, 08:31:13 AM

It was tongue in cheek.  I was going to put a disclaimer at the bottom but I thought most people were smart enough to know I wouldn't really wish that on anyone.

That's never a good assumption...

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 19, 2007, 08:33:27 AM

It was tongue in cheek. I was going to put a disclaimer at the bottom but I thought most people were smart enough to know I wouldn't really wish that on anyone.

That's never a good assumption...

LOL

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 19, 2007, 08:34:37 AM

I've never had a DUI.   However, I personally think a DUI is no big deal.  

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 19, 2007, 08:38:58 AM

I've never had a DUI.   However, I personally think a DUI is no big deal.   

Other then it puts everyone else in danger.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#23 : November 19, 2007, 08:39:52 AM

Java, I have to respectfully disagree. I used to drink, haven't for 8 years. I, like most have had a few and got behind the wheel. I'm thankful that, even though I was never drunk, that I was never involved in a car accident and injured/killed someone.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 19, 2007, 08:44:43 AM

I've never had a DUI.   However, I personally think a DUI is no big deal.   

You need to go and spend a few Friday and Saturday evenings with the rescue services or sit in the ER with the mourning families.

My bet is that less than 10% of americans have never driven a car while being "legally" intoxicated.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 19, 2007, 08:45:59 AM

I've never had a DUI. However, I personally think a DUI is no big deal.

You need to go and spend a few Friday and Saturday evenings with the rescue services or sit in the ER with the mourning families.

My bet is that less than 10% of americans have never driven a car while being "legally" intoxicated.

Link?

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 19, 2007, 08:47:04 AM

What an idiot!!! Way to go and take a leak on a great start to the playoff stretch run! No excuse for this. Now he risks suspension I'm pretty sure for at least a couple of games. Roger Goodell has made it clear he will not tolerate this type of behavior. He's a key member of this football team and just let everyone down with his stupidity. Agree, call a cab!!!! Nothing good happens at 3 a.m. Yea, go ahead and celebrate your birthday, but do it safely and without driving! Unbelievable.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 19, 2007, 08:48:41 AM

I'll ask again in the midst of this crazy discussion, is there a suspension for first timers?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 19, 2007, 08:49:02 AM

Agree, call a cab!!!! Nothing good happens at 3 a.m. Yea, go ahead and celebrate your birthday, but do it safely and without driving! Unbelievable.

And why are the Bucs not reiterating the "call a cab" message.  They should have a company Limo service that is free for the players.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#29 : November 19, 2007, 08:53:02 AM

I sincerely hope that you suffer the loss of a close friend or family member at the hands of a drunk driver in the very near future. ::)

Thats a more moronic statement than saying a cop sucks. Hoping someone's friend or family member is killed. What a shame.

"God forbid someone dislikes police officers, but I sure do hope that this other guy on a message board's mother gets killed"

It was tongue in cheek. I was going to put a disclaimer at the bottom but I thought most people were smart enough to know I wouldn't really wish that on anyone.

Whatever, still think it was a stupid comment.

Anyways, don't know why Cato had to go and do this. Like it's already been stated, he's got the means to order a taxi/limo. Definetly not good for the team. Looks like Ryan Nece is gonna get 4 games of playing time.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS LB CATO JUNE ARRESTED FOR DUI « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools