Boards > The Red Board

Is anyone still planning to hit the Dallas game?

(1/2) > >>

RedAlert:
My trip was booked and set before the season started, so I really have no choice, but my cousin called me and said she'll be deep frying a turkey in the parking lot. A Buc game and bird with all the fixins, not such a bad thing after all..

I'd love to hook up with any of you die-hards that are making the trip..

mjs020294:

--- Quote from: RedAlert on November 17, 2006, 01:28:17 PM ---My trip was booked and set before the season started, so I really have no choice, but my cousin called me and said she'll be deep frying a turkey in the parking lot. A Buc game and bird with all the fixins, not such a bad thing after all..

I'd love to hook up with any of you die-hards that are making the trip..

--- End quote ---

Usually your presence at a Buccs game would worry me, kind of like a black cat on a pirates ship.   :P  BUT what’s another loss going to hurt this year.  :(

Have fun Bastard...….I sincerely hope you see a great game AND a Buccs win.

bradentonian:
I'll be there (I'm local to the Dallas area)

RedAlert:

--- Quote from: M~J~S on November 17, 2006, 01:35:04 PM ---Usually your presence at a Buccs game would worry me, kind of like a black cat on a pirates ship. :P BUT what’s another loss going to hurt this year. :(

--- End quote ---

LoL

I was in San Fran last year and San Diego the year before, so yea, my track record isn't the greatest.

But if Grads can pull this victory off and end my bad luck, he just might win me over..    8)

RedAlert:

--- Quote from: bradentonian on November 17, 2006, 01:43:42 PM ---I'll be there (I'm local to the Dallas area)

--- End quote ---

Excellent. Planning on tailgating?

bradentonian:

--- Quote from: RedAlert on November 17, 2006, 01:47:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: bradentonian on November 17, 2006, 01:43:42 PM ---I'll be there (I'm local to the Dallas area)

--- End quote ---

Excellent. Planning on tailgating?

--- End quote ---

Not sure yet, it depends on if my sister and her husband decide to come along.  Are you going to be in Red parking or Blue?

RedAlert:

--- Quote from: bradentonian on November 17, 2006, 01:53:55 PM ---
Not sure yet, it depends on if my sister and her husband decide to come along. Are you going to be in Red parking or Blue?

--- End quote ---

I have no idea, it's my first time at Texas Stadium. But I'll send you my cell# and you can text or buzz me on Thurs morning..

alstott40:
Represent Red and Branden My buc spirit will be with you

GrudenFan63:

--- Quote from: dalbuc on November 17, 2006, 05:22:32 PM ---Not gonna make it, decided to stay with the family - - translation I couldn't score any reasonably priced seats. ;)

--- End quote ---

I would love to attend the game, but I can't this year. Translation: My wife won't let me go.  ;D ;)

rayfsc07:
My brother and I are going.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version