Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE - Win $100 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

devasher

Starter
#90 : November 16, 2006, 09:18:58 PM

The definition of irony.....that would be it.

A) If someone breaks the rules of a contest what happens? The contest runners say "Too bad, so sad, better luck next time"
B) Bucs Guru: you couldve and shouldve just made another post explaining your edited post disclaimer NOT editing a post that explains how edited posts are disqualified if you wanted it to count (which is generally common sense and if anyone edited their post during or after the game it would be logged, and people would know it...do you REALLY need to explain that?)
C) By every definition Orionstarr's post was ahead of yours because its post time beat your edited time EVEN IF you still included your score as a guess.
D) Either way your post disqualified itself; so the last thing you need to be doing to anyone else is bragging given the circumstances.

samsdad

Hall of Famer

#91 : November 16, 2006, 09:31:36 PM

i agree buccaddy....

D is the point im trying to make to guru...you edited your post....guess is now invalid.

#92 : November 17, 2006, 08:50:53 PM

Why are you guys acting like babies? He clearly edited his post well be4 gameday according to his time stamp. And if you read the thread you can tell he only edited his post to add in that any edited posts dont count.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#93 : November 18, 2006, 02:03:28 AM

ronde bear, I wouldn't be even posting again on this subject, but I had to say that at least some of you guys understand; wow.

#94 : November 18, 2006, 10:44:23 AM

I moved on even though I felt like I should've got something for guessing the score dead on. I realize there was the same guess before my post but I just didn't understand that the contest holder was also participating. Beyond that I didn't know that the post had been edited after I had already posted the score. I feel jaded but I am moving on and should no better to actually trust these contests people hold on message boards.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#95 : November 18, 2006, 11:13:26 AM

orionstarr, I will gaurantee that the winner of the WIN THE BUCCANEER LOOT contest will be paid in full. 
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE - Win $100 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools