Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UF/FSU « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#165 : November 25, 2007, 08:18:35 PM

He prob shouldnt have said that to the public...hayes that is... why would you wanna fire up a qb as explosive as Tebow. He is honestly the best qb I've seen in CFB in a long long time.

I looked at UF's schedule next year and I can see them being ranked top 2 out of the gate and going undefeated with this kid as their QB and Harvin back again.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#166 : November 28, 2007, 10:26:56 AM

Anyone else find it interesting that the Great Geno had ONE tackle in that game?  ONE!  As a MLB you should accidentily get 3 tackles a game.  It was also comical how the first drive Tebow runs up the middle, Geno is seemingly in position to attempt a play on Tebow, and then POOF, Hayes is nowhere to be found.  He folded like a tent.  I guess he was afraid of embarassment if Tebow runs his ass over.  Pathetic.  Geno may be a good player, but he wrote checks with his mouth that he couldn't cash Saturday.  I don't think I have ever seen an AA LB play a whole game with 1 tackle, ever.  Hell he should have had more than that first drive of 2nd half when UF ran up the gut pretty much the whole drive.  For such a great player I have never seen a guy out of position as much as he was that game.  He looked scared most of the time. 

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#167 : November 28, 2007, 10:40:17 AM

Welcome back , Ray

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#168 : November 28, 2007, 11:11:07 PM

Condensed version:

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#169 : December 08, 2007, 01:44:13 PM

This guy walks into a store, and steps up to the counter. The guy at the counter says, "Sir, may I help you?", the guy says, "Yes, I'd like som......garnet pants.......and a gold shhirt." Guy at the counter says "You an FSU grad?", guy says, "Yeah sah, how'd ya know, was it the pants? the shirt?" The man at the counter says, "No, this is a hardware store."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Q. What do you say to an FSU fan dressed in a 3-piece suit?
A. Will the defendant please stand

This Recruit is visiting 3 coaches, Bobby Bowden, Philip Fulmer, and Steve Spurrier. He goes to Knoxville to Visit with Phill first, about halfway through the interview he notices this golden telephone on the counter, and says, "What is that telephone for?" Phill says, "It's a direct link to heaven, you want to make a call?" the recruit says "Sure, does it cost anything?" Phill says "$50 it's a steal, whatta ya say?" Recruit says, "nah, I'll wait". He moves on to Tallahassee next to talk with Bobby, and he notices that same telephone, and says, "Is that a direct link to heaven?" Bobby says, "Why yes, you want to make a call? only 35 bucks." Recruit says, "nah, I'll wait". Finally, he makes it to Gainesville to speak with Steve, and he notices that SAME telephone, and asks "Is that a direct link to heaven?" Steve says,"= "Yeah, you want to make a call, its free" Recruit says, "Free? I don't get it, I visited Phill, and he said it was $50, and Bobby said it was $35, why is it free here?" ,Steve answers smuggly, "Because why here in Gainesville, It's a local call my boy".

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#170 : December 08, 2007, 01:44:58 PM

An FSU grad sees an ad for a $99 cruise. So, he goes down to the travel agent and shells out his money. The travel agent hits him over the head with a baseball bat, stuffs him in a sack, throws him out the back window onto a raft and cuts the raft loose. The FSU grad wakes up to find himself adrift, along with another FSU grad. The first FSU grad says "I hope they serve dinner on this cruise." The second FSU grad replies, "They didn't last year."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Directions to Tallahassee. Go north 'till you smell it. Go west 'till you step in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The FSU football team was placed in a remedial English class. The professor asked the class, "Does anyone know what comes after a sentence?" All of the players raised their hands. "The appeal," they shouted with Seminole pride.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#171 : December 08, 2007, 01:56:07 PM

Why do FSU grads hang their diplomas from their rear view mirrors?

So they can park in handicapped spots!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How does a girl from fsu know when her boyfriend has cheated on her?

Her brother tastes funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#172 : December 20, 2007, 12:09:20 AM

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#173 : December 20, 2007, 10:39:52 AM

now thats actually pretty funny.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UF/FSU « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools