Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adams credited with a sack and forced fumble « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#30 : November 22, 2007, 06:46:31 PM

Gaines continues to improve - and with that the points made earlier (and continued by a few) about his play are fading for the majority - IF he plays as well against the Skins as he has in the last two games it will continue the deflation of those who took/take such delight in calling him a bust.

We will see - seems Monte and Co. are still pretty happy from what I hear -

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Chucky4mayor

Starter

#31 : November 23, 2007, 12:03:26 AM

Didn't Ian Beckles win a case of steaks off some dude cause he bet him Gaines wouldn't have 1.5 sacks...i remember hearing it on monday.  I believe Ian owes the guy 2 cases of steaks now...1 case to make up for the one he ate for breakfast tuesday and 1 for losing the bet.  i missed the last couple shows, did anybody bring it up to him?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#32 : November 23, 2007, 01:10:32 AM

Just as an FYI - I was trying to be sarcastic calling Gaines a bust... I personally think he is coming along just fine.

3 sacks for a DE might be average BUT Gaines has 6 more games to add to that total. So why don't we WAIT until the season is over before **CENSORED**ING about him.

Bornabuc: Excuse me but last time I checked the Falcons played in the NFL and the players on there roster are called NFL players. This isn't PRE Season. Yes, they suffered injuries but so does every other team in the league. Should we now start to NOT count sacks against Penn since he is OBVIOUSLY a backup? Should we add asterisk's behind everyone stats because YOU don't find them worthy of playing in the NFL? You need to get off your Gruden/Allen hating dog sessions. Almost everyone on here is freaking SICK of it and it's getting REALLY old. They are the GM/Coach so freaking deal with it until the season is over or they get fired. We are not asking about wearing only Buc colored shades but EVERY one of your posts even if SLIGHTLY related ends up in a "GRUDEN MUST GO" complain sessions. Makes me actual miss the OLD Snook and his urin misting days.... At least he actually posted some half way decent reasonings for his opinions.

Careful, he might remind you that Simeon Rice got a sack...versus that same ATL team.

Yeah I watched it.

He is not the same Simeon.  And he looks odd is a 70's uni.

He is turrible.  His sack was the epitome of Garbage sack.  Of course, Bornaadummy will tell you he fought through six guys to get it.  I watched it, let's not kid ourselves.  He stinks.

Chucky4mayor

Starter

#33 : November 23, 2007, 08:32:08 AM

yeah when Simeon just runs off the field and doesn't try to show the world he's the greatest, you know it was a garbage sack!  I think he sacked him about 10 seconds after the ball was snapped....definately doesn't look anywhere close to the old Simeon.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adams credited with a sack and forced fumble « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools