Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darren McFadden simply a man among boys « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
: November 25, 2007, 12:17:06 AM

Chase Daniels 300+ yards for the eighth time this year and 3 more passing TDs.  Missouri plays in two weeks for the Big 12 title and a spot in the National Title game.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 25, 2007, 09:03:37 AM

McFadden will NOT win the Heisman and is not the front runner.

Tebow was the front runner going into yesterdays game. If he dont win it. Daniels will. McFadden doesnt have the numbers compared to those two guys to take it over.

And the fact that they wont give it to a guy based on his age is pathetic and indicative of how screwed up everything about college football is.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 25, 2007, 11:42:59 AM

fau, troy, western kentucky, vanderbilt, ole miss, oh and FSU.    Tennessee and UK play no defense.  What's your point?

Chase Daniels is a QB, that's why I mentioned passing TDs.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 25, 2007, 11:39:52 AM

Chase Daniels 300+ yards for the eighth time this year and 3 more passing TDs. .

western mich, illinois st, nebraska, iowa st, colorado, k-state.

and if you are gonna mention passing TD's, why not mention total TD's?

chase daniels certainly deserves to be at the ceremony though.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 25, 2007, 03:11:27 PM

so rushing TD's arent noteworthy for QB's?  with the spread offenses gaining popularity i believe total TD's are a more important statistic. 

and if you are going to mention that daniels has 3 more passing TD's, another noteworthy stat is that he has also thrown almost 200 more passes.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 23, 2007, 06:13:13 PM

Mcfadden=STUD

He will win the heisman and be the first offensive player taken in the draft. It would be a good idea to pull a Ditka to get this guy him and Peterson will be top 3 rbs

1. LT
2. AP
3. McFadden

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 23, 2007, 07:17:39 PM

Mcfadden=STUD

He will win the heisman and be the first offensive player taken in the draft. It would be a good idea to pull a Ditka to get this guy him and Peterson will be top 3 rbs

1. LT
2. AP
3. McFadden

The kid's outstanding, but to trade all our picks for him? Nah...

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 23, 2007, 07:28:35 PM

Mcfadden=STUD

1. LT
2. AP
3. McFadden

Yeah he is a stud, but I'll pass on the trade talk.  I think Fresh is either delirious from the 12 hours of shopping or already dipping into the egg nog. ;D

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 23, 2007, 08:06:11 PM

Mcfadden=STUD

1. LT
2. AP
3. McFadden

he wont win the heisman but will be the first player taken.

as for top 3 rbs? i dont even see how anyone could put AP up there after half a season. He had the most amazing half ever... then did what everyone knew he would do...got hurt.

mcfadden hasnt even played a down.

other than all that...great post

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 23, 2007, 10:40:16 PM

Hopefully his performance today pushed him seriously back into the Heisman picture .... I'm thinking a lot of the voters would love to latch on to someone to avoid voting for a sophomore ...... right or wrong.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 23, 2007, 10:49:13 PM

i think you're right, because the heisman like everything else about college football is as screwed up as it can get.

to not vote for the right person simply b/c he's a sophomore? that's so friggin stupid.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 23, 2007, 10:51:12 PM

i think you're right, because the heisman like everything else about college football is as screwed up as it can get.

to not vote for the right person simply b/c he's a sophomore? that's so friggin stupid.

I totally agree and if it was anybody but a Gator I would be really upset about that this year ....   8)

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 24, 2007, 05:13:58 PM

Mcfadden=STUD

1. LT
2. AP
3. McFadden

Yeah he is a stud, but I'll pass on the trade talk.  I think Fresh is either delirious from the 12 hours of shopping or already dipping into the egg nog. ;D
BOTH

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 24, 2007, 06:08:16 PM

Tebow > McFadden

Its that simple.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 24, 2007, 07:10:49 PM

Tebow > McFadden

Its that simple.
No, it really is not that simple at all.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darren McFadden simply a man among boys « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools