Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: WR MOSS OUT FOR REDSKINS GAME TOMORROW « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: November 18, 2006, 01:13:26 PM

PewterReport.com has learned that Redskins WR Santana Moss will not play in Sunday's game at Tampa Bay. Moss has been battling a hamstring injury and was listed as doubtful for the game. Moss missed the Redskins-Cowboys game two weeks ago because of the injury, but did play last week in the Redskins' loss to Philadelphia.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 18, 2006, 01:18:14 PM

The injury reports this year have had very little impact on how the Bucs perform with a perceived advantage.

With the luck of the Bucs this year, the Redskins will probably blow the Bucs out. :'(

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 18, 2006, 01:28:48 PM

No Portis, no Moss, against a rookie QB. You can't get a better scenario. Losing this one would be baaaaaaaaaaad.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 18, 2006, 01:29:16 PM

Cant hurt Go Bucs

T

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 18, 2006, 01:35:05 PM

No Portis, A Rookie Inexperienced QB, and NO Santanna Moss if the Bucs don't win this game they may not win another game all year.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 18, 2006, 02:27:10 PM

No Portis, no Moss, against a rookie QB. You can't get a better scenario. Losing this one would be baaaaaaaaaaad.

No Portis, A Rookie Inexperienced QB, and NO Santanna Moss if the Bucs don't win this game they may not win another game all year.

You say tomato, I say tomato. I guess that saying doesn't really work on a computer.  :P

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 18, 2006, 02:29:18 PM

Good news. They do still have Brandon Lloyd and Antwaan Randle-El though.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 18, 2006, 02:58:05 PM

just sit back and let it happen fellas.  it makes no sense saying this is a game we should win, or this is a must win game. this is a lost season.  individual victories dont mean much at this point.  we are picking in the top 10 (probably top 5)as sure as the sky is blue.  so dont get your hopes up.  enjoy Allstot's final season in a Buc uniform, the end of our defense as we know it, valueable playing time for Grads/ Joseph/Trueblood/ Ruud, extended playing time for White and Wyms to see if they are deserving of starting jobs here next year.  bottom line: treat the remaining games as an evaluation period to see how we can best utilize our high draft picks and 25+ mill in cap room next year.  Because Gruden and Allen will be on the hotseat next year, so they have to make the right moves in the coming offseason. 

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 18, 2006, 03:18:05 PM

RPC, I agree this isn't a game we should win or a must win game, but it's a game that we COULD win. I think most of us have to come the same conclusions that you have posted, but it's always nice to see a Bucs win.

And for me, it is a must win. I live in VA and have to deal with Skins fans all the time. I always hear about the playoffs last year and blah blah blah homer this homer that. I need these bragging rights to maintain my sanity for at least a year.

gone

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 18, 2006, 08:05:49 PM

These guys need to learn how to win.  A dominating performance would do wonders in that department.  Their confidence is shot.  They aren't going to learn much by losing every week, so wins do matter.  So does the manner of the victory. 9-6 may as well be a loss.  27-10 would be a boost.

#10 : November 18, 2006, 10:47:42 PM

PewterReport.com has learned that Redskins WR Santana Moss will not play in Sunday's game at Tampa Bay.

Guess i better take the under.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: WR MOSS OUT FOR REDSKINS GAME TOMORROW « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools