Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft Tim Tebow as QB of the Future! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#90 : December 16, 2007, 07:11:49 PM

He needs to learn how to stay in the pocket and read the defense, show ability to make progression reads before I even think about drafting the guy.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#91 : December 16, 2007, 09:49:08 PM

He needs to learn how to stay in the pocket and read the defense, show ability to make progression reads before I even think about drafting the guy.

Welcome back.

He does need to work some in those areas, but given where he is at with just 1 year under his belt I am pretty confident in his ability to get better.  He has shown far greater ability to read defenses than most sophomores I have seen in the last 10-15 years.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#92 : December 17, 2007, 03:12:00 PM

Welcome back.

He does need to work some in those areas, but given where he is at with just 1 year under his belt I am pretty confident in his ability to get better. He has shown far greater ability to read defenses than most sophomores I have seen in the last 10-15 years.
I can agree. He has the arm/accuracy to be a good QB but his mechanics is where he needs to grow. It is too early to say weather not he will be any good because he still has room for improvement which is scary considering he just took home the heisman.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

ShotCaller

Pro Bowler
#93 : December 18, 2007, 01:22:28 AM

tebow is like 19 years old. give him a break. he is slowly expanding his game and adding new dimensions .. he should easily be a polished, well schooled QB by the time he declares ..

i think he can be the next steve young. (yes cause he's left handed and white).

the bucs will never get him. but tebow will be a rock star in the NFL.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft Tim Tebow as QB of the Future! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools