Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OregonBucsFan « previous next »
Page: 1

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

: November 24, 2007, 08:43:44 PM

I would have really enjoyed watching Oregon play West Virginia with Dixon at QB. Better luck next year.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

ilovebeer

Starter

#1 : November 24, 2007, 08:52:24 PM

The score would be 75-70 wvu

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 26, 2007, 09:04:24 AM

I would have really enjoyed watching Oregon play West Virginia with Dixon at QB. Better luck next year.

I would have too. It is what it is. Injuries are part of the game. Im now thankful Oregon wont play in the rose bowl it would have been embrassing... although Id love to go back to UCLA campus.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 26, 2007, 10:09:57 AM

It is a shame that Dixon went down.

I am not sure that Oregon is the best team in the country, but with a healthy Dixon, they are better than WVU, Mizzou, or Ohio State.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

gatorgirl!

Starter

#4 : November 26, 2007, 10:18:43 AM

Had he stayed healthy....I'd of at least tuned in to watch the NC title game. This year looks like it's gonna be a bore.

and no way in hell am i watching it if Ohio State squeaks in again.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 26, 2007, 10:33:35 AM

Here we go.  No SEC team playing...I'm not watching.  Man you schills just don't quit do you.

gatorgirl!

Starter

#6 : November 26, 2007, 11:02:45 AM

It's not that it's not an SEC team....it's that I don't feel it's a very good or deserving team. Ohio state plays nobody worth a peanut, and got beat by an unranked Illinois.

If you read correctly, I wanted to watch Oregon play because they were an entertaining team to watch. Last time I checked they're not in the SEC.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 26, 2007, 11:26:12 AM

WVU and Missouri run up and down the field with the best of them.

surgeandsettle

Practice Squad

#8 : November 27, 2007, 12:30:34 AM

olafberserker: are you REALLY "debating" with a girl who has limited English skills here? LOL

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 27, 2007, 11:16:19 AM

WVU is a very exciting team to watch.  They have speed all over the place on offense.  I mean their back up running back, Noel Devine is one of the best RB's in FL high school history and is youtube star for all the spectacular runs he put together in high school and in college so far his freshman year.  WVU is basically and SEC team as most of their star players are from FL and AL.  Just like USF with FL and Georgia kids.

Oh and WVU blew out and SEC team this year, Miss. St who is bowl eligible.  And they beat GA in their bowl game 2 years ago.  And don't forget USF's win over Auburn this year.   The Big East was 6-0 over the past 2 years vs the SEC. Louisville losing to Kentucky this year broke that streak.

So please take that SEC is invincible and the only conference worth watching and shove it.

ranman

Pro Bowler
#10 : November 27, 2007, 04:13:04 PM

Cry me a freakin river. 

if tOSU gets in it will be because they did something none of the other losers could and that is win more games or lose less. 

the only time I see SOS ratings is when some fan is justifying why his teams is less than perfect.

I'll state it again s-l-o-w-l-y     Just because your double wide is in the nicest subdivision in town - does not change the fact you live in a double wide. 

2,3,4 losses this year?  Doesn't matter against whom or where.  It is still 2, 3, or 4 losses. 
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OregonBucsFan « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools