Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wow...another kstate guy on PR.com « previous next »
Page: 1 2

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 25, 2007, 12:48:57 PM

For someone who didn't want to sound snarky - well you do get the chance to view and even edit prior to being "snarky"  LOL

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

#16 : November 25, 2007, 12:29:46 PM

Um ...

This has nothing to do with the fact that I went there. This has to do with the fact that he's a pretty damn good player.

Maybe if you would read the friggin' article you would understand why the Bucs would be interested in him.

ahhh....the late night posting brings out the best in all of us.....when  media pros /diplomats reveal that they put their pants on just like us.....
made my day ! ;) ;) ;)

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 25, 2007, 12:25:55 PM

It is pretty easy not to read articles that don't interest you - geez, talk about lookin' for a friggin' fight...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 25, 2007, 12:09:20 PM

Of course I love the games and get pumped on game day, but some of my favorite times are during the off season particularly Draft weekend.  Love the possibilities and speculation.  It's not like PR is cluttering up the page with tons of draft info.  Once a week a profile of a lesser known prospect that could be of use to the Bucs, what's the harm in that?  They still do a great job covering the week leading up to the game was well as post game.  Gotta have a bit of both.

samsdad

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 24, 2007, 10:50:05 PM

I said this last year and got yelled at by SR.
Why the lovefest with Kstate?  I know you went there......but they just got beat by fresno state....and Nebraska.....

Go write purplereport

I dont mean to sound snarky but with all the great players in CFB this year.....

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 24, 2007, 11:28:48 PM

Um ... Nelson is the second-leading WR in the nation, a likely All-American and one of three finalists for the Biletnikoff Award.

This has nothing to do with the fact that I went there. This has to do with the fact that he's a pretty damn good player.

Maybe if you would read the friggin' article you would understand why the Bucs would be interested in him.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 24, 2007, 11:42:22 PM

Nelson is gifted.

dodda45

Starter
#22 : November 24, 2007, 11:53:23 PM

Actually, this would be a nice pickup on the second day of the draft...I hope we go after Drew Carter or even Porter as free agent options at wide receiver and then picking up Nelson on Day 2 would be nice.  I do hope that one of the three players we pick on day 1 of the draft is an offensive player who can just flat out fly (WR, RB) or even a even a 4.3 corner who can return kicks/punts...

The Q

Pro Bowler

#23 : November 25, 2007, 12:47:28 AM

ten games into the season is a great time to talk about next years draft.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

The Q

Pro Bowler

#24 : November 25, 2007, 12:48:17 AM

It would be even better if the BUCS did not have a winning record and were leading their division by 2 games plus a tiebreaker.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#25 : November 25, 2007, 12:50:03 AM

Pay him no mind, he has never watched K-State play. I also didn't know that SR went to K-State, I work with about 10 K-Staters.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 25, 2007, 01:57:36 AM

http://www.kstatesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=3062&SPID=212&DB_OEM_ID=400&ATCLID=35693&Q_SEASON=2006

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 25, 2007, 07:15:53 PM

Personally, I'll wait until Jan, Feb, March, April for draft talk - especially when there's still a long way to go on this season, hopefully. Those months (End of Jan to April) are the boringest sports months, IMO - especially the week after the Super Bowl.

its never too early for draft talk.  most buc fans are college football fans too, so there are games to watch and player to scout. 

Nelson highlights:
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wow...another kstate guy on PR.com « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools