Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wow... what a catch.... « previous next »
Page: 1

bklynbucs11

Starter

: November 26, 2007, 12:22:43 AM

Berrian reminds me a lot of Brandon Lloyd, performance wise. Not character-related i don't know that about Berrian. But he dazzles you with his speed and occasionally spectacular catches but at the same time he drops easy passes.

PS, Mike Clayton is now officially the worst receiver picked in the 2004 draft. Even Reggie Williams, officially labeled a bust, is now performing with the Jags. What the hell.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#1 : November 25, 2007, 07:45:24 PM

If your watching the Bears game you know exactly what I am talking about...

Berrian is improving fast, no way CHI lets him get away, but if they did, he IMO is quickly making me like him even though I didn't earlier this year.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 25, 2007, 07:46:09 PM

That was an amazing catch. To hold on to that ball laying out like that and using nothing but his hands...wow. That was impressive.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 25, 2007, 07:48:32 PM

he just won the game for my fantasy football squad!

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#4 : November 25, 2007, 07:50:28 PM

There was no question about it either, that ball didn't even slightly move... two good games happening right now, ARI just missed a kick to win it in overtime, and then there is this game, just amazing lol.

Uhoh... They have to kick to Hester to open it up :)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 25, 2007, 08:02:19 PM

And they won it.  I was flipping between that and San Fran.

Warner gets sacked for a safety to end the game.  And there is no reason why he needed to take that sack either.  Warner sucks.

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 25, 2007, 08:15:08 PM

Berrian's a FA in 2008.  He's our guy.  Speed and can make the acrobatic catch, which we just don't do.  I believe he is UFA.  If so, we have the money, let's go get him.

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 25, 2007, 08:31:22 PM

By the way, did you see the 2 catches by Scheffler the Denver TE.  Wow!  For whatever reason, I haven't seen any highlight catches here since McKardell and Jurevicuis.  Seems if the ball is not right on target, we don't make the play.  We need a Berrian or Fitz from AZ, someone that will go get it.  Berrian will be available in '08.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#8 : November 25, 2007, 08:50:11 PM

By the way, did you see the 2 catches by Scheffler the Denver TE. Wow! For whatever reason, I haven't seen any highlight catches here since McKardell and Jurevicuis. Seems if the ball is not right on target, we don't make the play. We need a Berrian or Fitz from AZ, someone that will go get it. Berrian will be available in '08.
Yea I agree, I remember Clayton made 1 or 2 his rookie year, I can remember 4 sure one against SD.

My all time favorite is defanitely JJ's tip up and spin catch against PHI, that was one of the greatest catches I have ever seen. I am also starting to agree, I am liking Berrian more and more, I just don't wanna break bank to get him.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 25, 2007, 08:55:54 PM

Yes way he goes
Tommie Harris need an extension
Lance Briggs is playing lights out they want him
Berrian- They need him but I think they want D

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 25, 2007, 10:11:34 PM

Yep, that was amazing and I'll even give Grossman credit for the pass too.  Big time play, but Hester is the one the Bears cannot afford to lose. No way they even come close to winning that game without him.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wow... what a catch.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools