Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wow « previous next »
Page: 1

netsbucscardsfan

Second String

wow
: November 18, 2006, 10:42:55 PM

everytime i see troy smith play i dont understand how these so called experts rate him as a 3rd round or later prospect. he is clearly the best passer in the nation. he has the total package and then some. he reminds me of that mvp level qb that the philadelphia eagles have on there team. IMO he is a top 10 pick talent. hopefully these gms continue to underrate him and we can nab him in the 2nd round. i know we have the great radkowski and the sensational chris simms. but simms might not be back and grads might not be the future.

troy smith in the 2nd round would be one of the best things that could happen to the bucs this offseason

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

wow
#1 : November 18, 2006, 10:54:42 PM

He's a slightly better version of Seneca Wallace.  Nowhere close to McNabb.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

wow
#2 : November 18, 2006, 10:56:05 PM

Does he have a BIG arm? All I saw was a lot of short passes inside 15 yards

The team was getting alot of YAC

alldaway

Hall of Famer

wow
#3 : November 19, 2006, 07:06:09 AM

It is a shame that Troy will not be drafted higher becuase he lacks height.  He looks to be a good QB at the NFL level.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
wow
#4 : November 19, 2006, 07:06:33 AM

He played great in my opinion, looks to be a WCO kinda guy. Like you said Hit55Fan, he didnt throw many long bombs, but he threw a beautiful 35 yard Play Action pass to Ted Ginn for a Touchdown.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

spartan

Hall of Famer
wow
#5 : November 19, 2006, 09:13:29 AM

Especially with our other needs I certainly would not use a 1st rounder on him, but if he was still hanging around come our 2nd round pick I would be sorely tempted to pull the trigger. I guess it all depends on what we do in FA.

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

wow
#6 : November 19, 2006, 12:19:20 PM

I've never heard anyone say that he is a 3rd round draft choice.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
wow
#7 : November 19, 2006, 12:41:09 PM

He was amazing last night.  I'm starting to rethink the top ten pick on a QB thing if we can get this guy later.  He seems to have a lot of Grad's characteristics, but with a gun for an arm.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 19, 2006, 12:43:54 PM

He was amazing last night.  I'm starting to rethink the top ten pick on a QB thing if we can get this guy later.  He seems to have a lot of Grad's characteristics, but with a gun for an arm.

He is very similar to Grads in a lot of ways.  Both are under sized, which was the main reason Grads fell down the draft.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wow « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools