Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: just for conversations sake. « previous next »
Page: 1

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

: November 18, 2006, 10:50:46 PM

PFT is reporting that moss wants out of oakland and said it today on Fox radio.

So here is what I was thinking..

I know some here might not like him.. But when he takes his happy pills he is a good player.

If the raiders were all for it.. would you give up one of our #2 picks since we have 2, for moss?

Galloway comes back one more year.. Moss/Galloway/Clayton/Stovall

Sounds good to me LOL.. Sounds like a madden team :(

anyways.. your thoughts?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 18, 2006, 10:53:17 PM

Take Clayton out of that mix and I like it.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 19, 2006, 12:06:40 AM

I HATE Moss and would find it hard to root for him, hopefully, I never get the chance.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 19, 2006, 12:12:20 AM

I HATE Moss and would find it hard to root for him, hopefully, I never get the chance.

I'll drink to that

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#4 : November 19, 2006, 01:28:13 AM

at his age and skill level is he worth a 2nd rounder.yes.still his salary is my major concern.as a teammate that is a good question.i would have to say no thanks to the raiders.i do like some of the things he can do on the field but otherwise i think he would be too much of a headache.

watson

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 19, 2006, 08:40:48 AM

Based on his attitude......"I only play when I feel like it".......and that was even before he went to Oakland.....there is no way I would want him on the team.  Posters are already complaining about the effort of some of the WRs on the Bucs.......it would just get louder if RM was added.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: just for conversations sake. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools