Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sean Taylor has been shot and is fighting for his life - PFT.com « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Snook

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 26, 2007, 10:58:56 AM

I don't understand these in home burglaries involving athletes.  Its a terrible thing but what kind of neighborhoods are these?

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 26, 2007, 11:01:35 AM

I don't understand these in home burglaries involving athletes. Its a terrible thing but what kind of neighborhoods are these?

He's been shot before, multiple times........just say'n this isn't terribly suprising.

Buc31

Starter

#17 : November 26, 2007, 11:01:40 AM

I don't understand why these athletes especially the ones in the Dade County area don't move out to a better neighborhood.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 26, 2007, 11:02:27 AM

In bad taste?  Maybe, but funny nonetheless.

I didn't find it funny at all.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 26, 2007, 11:03:39 AM

Well I sure am not surprised it was that moron that posted it.

Oh, no...you don't like me?  Whatever will I do?

The Bucs are 7-4 and Gruden will be staying....sucks to be you generally, you must really be close to suicide.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 26, 2007, 11:04:26 AM

In bad taste?  Maybe, but funny nonetheless.

I didn't find it funny at all.

Fair enough.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#21 : November 26, 2007, 11:05:16 AM

Oh, no...you don't like me?  Whatever will I do?

The Bucs are 7-4 and Gruden will be staying....sucks to be you generally, you must really be close to suicide.

Ehh you're making yourself out to be a tasteless classless buffoon. I don't know you well enough and don't care about you enough to not like you. I now realize how sad your life must be.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 26, 2007, 11:06:33 AM

cripple fight!

tonilynn

Starter

#23 : November 26, 2007, 11:08:25 AM

I don't like this guy at all after he spit in Pittman's face in the playoff game in 05 but with that being said I never wish for something like this to happen to anyone It is a very sad that a young man is fighting for his life in a senseless act hope you make a strong recovery and I know Pittman fells the same way. The person who did this i hope is caught and pays for his/her actions. Good luck wishes to Sean Taylor and his family

Snook

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 26, 2007, 11:11:43 AM

To the groin?  Ouch.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3127928

MIAMI -- Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor was in critical condition after he was shot at his Florida home Monday, police said.

Miami-Dade County police officers were dispatched to Taylor's home at about 1:45 a.m. and found him shot. He was then airlifted to Jackson Memorial Hospital, police Detective Alvaro Zabaleta said. He didn't know where on Taylor's body he was shot.

The Miami Herald reported paramedics found Taylor with a gunshot wound to the groin. A family friend who did not want to be identified told ABC-TV 10 in Miami that Taylor was shot twice.

A brief statement from the Redskins said Taylor was undergoing treatment at the Miami hospital and that police were investigating. His family has asked that no information about his condition be released at this point, said hospital spokeswoman Lorraine Nelson.

Taylor has a home in the Miami suburb of Palmetto Bay that he bought for $900,000 two years ago.

Taylor, 24, is in his fourth season with the Redskins after playing at the University of Miami, where he was an All-American in 2003. He leads the team with five interceptions but has missed the last two games with a knee injury.

In 2005, Taylor was accused of brandishing a gun at a man and repeatedly hitting him during a fight that broke out after Taylor and some friends went looking for the people who had allegedly stolen his all-terrain vehicles.

Taylor reached a deal with prosecutors last year after they agreed to drop felony charges against him. He pleaded no contest to two misdemeanors in the assault case and was sentenced to 18 months probation.

The man, Ryan Hill, also sued, seeking at least $15,000 in damages. Hill suffered bruising to his body, incurred medical expenses and lost wages because of the fight, the lawsuit said.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 26, 2007, 11:12:49 AM

cripple fight!

LOL!    Now THAT was funny!    I'm still laughing.

NativeOfTheBay

Second String

#26 : November 26, 2007, 12:32:53 PM

Oh, no...you don't like me? Whatever will I do?

Ehh you're making yourself out to be a tasteless classless buffoon. I don't know you well enough and don't care about you enough to not like you. I now realize how sad your life must be.
You are making a moron out of yourself with that racist ass sig ya got going on there.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#27 : November 26, 2007, 12:36:05 PM

Oh, no...you don't like me? Whatever will I do?

You are making a moron out of yourself with that racist butt sig ya got going on there.
You DO realize that Michael Ray Richardson ACTUALLY said that about his Knicks team in the 80's correct? Before you go spouting off get your facts straight.

#28 : November 26, 2007, 01:13:26 PM

why does someone need to be banned from saying "Wow.  Where was Pittman".     banning people is never the answer for something you don't agree with...   I thought Biggs comment was hilarious...

all we have ever learned from DanTurksGhost is he has no sense of humor, and aparently he has "contacts" at Jackson Memorial Hospital.     what a tool!    :P

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 26, 2007, 01:15:39 PM

all we have ever learned from DanTurksGhost is he has no sense of humor, and aparently he has "contacts" at Jackson Memorial Hospital.     what a tool!

Actually, I have a sense of humor. Things I find funny are usually, you know, funny. The Pittman comment wasn't.

And my contact was with the Redskins, not the hospital.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sean Taylor has been shot and is fighting for his life - PFT.com « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools