Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL.com « previous next »
Page: 1

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

: November 19, 2006, 12:18:07 PM

I went to start 'em and sit 'em.

I bursted out laughing.

They have Gradkowski as a start 'em

#1 : November 19, 2006, 04:31:34 PM

2 TD passes later..

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 19, 2006, 05:18:30 PM

I'm sick of Gradkowski haters. He is doing a great job. I dont get what to dislike about him.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 19, 2006, 05:19:29 PM

Yeah you typically start the QB who is playing against the worst pass defense in the NFL I would think...

Baghead #2

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 19, 2006, 05:26:21 PM

Great post, the guy is a rookie, and he is playing very well for a  rookie...what the h do you guys expect, Freaking Peyton manning...oh he looks like crap today by the way.

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#5 : November 19, 2006, 05:28:41 PM

I'm sick of Gradkowski haters. He is doing a great job. I dont get what to dislike about him.

He doesn't make every play correctly.

That seems to be what everyone wants.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 19, 2006, 06:42:27 PM

in fantasy football he puts up points..

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 19, 2006, 11:40:47 PM

Grads played pretty well today but that interception was bad coming right after the previous pass that luckily wasnt picked. Though Im not a believer yet I was happy with his play today

Beastie

Rookie

#8 : November 20, 2006, 12:01:53 AM

Gradkowski :In his first 7 games starting he thrown 9 touchdowns

Simms threw for 10 the entire season last year and he was crowned King this offseason. If you wanna talk about Game Manager Chris Simms is what you think of. 12 touchdowns in his 18 games played is flat out rediculous and remember this was supposed to be the future of Buccaneer Football.

Mccown had a 52.2 QB rating his first season playing.

Seriously I dont understand why people want this guy out. It's really funny.

Yea just a quick stat. Since 2001 there have been 1 rookie quarterback to throw for more than 14 touchdowns in their rookie season. Ben Roethlisberger.

Let's be patient.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 20, 2006, 12:06:12 AM

Simms threw for 10 the entire season last year and he was crowned King this offseason. If you wanna talk about Game Manager Chris Simms is what you think of. 12 touchdowns in his 18 games played is flat out rediculous and remember this was supposed to be the future of Buccaneer Football.

Yea just a quick stat. Since 2001 there have been 1 rookie quarterback to throw for more than 14 touchdowns in their rookie season. Ben Roethlisberger.

Let's be patient.

AMEN

and when you consider the O-line and WR core he has to work with, it is amazing he is even "managing" the games.

poppop

Practice Squad

#10 : November 20, 2006, 06:46:20 AM

Let's be patient.

AMEN

and when you consider the O-line and WR core he has to work with, it is amazing he is even "managing" the games.
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

Exactly.  Imagine how the kid must have felt early in the game when everyone kept dropping his passes?  And you gotta love the ball spike after he scrambled for the first down later on.

--Off-topic-- I was surprised to see a gay author (Wilde) sigged on this board, since it's a sports forum and those boards are usually fairly homophobic as well as mysogynistic.  My favorite OW quote is something like "Work is the curse of the drinking classes." 

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 20, 2006, 09:21:38 AM

gradkowski would be mint if he WRs would stop dropping so many of his passes....just inexplicable what's happening with the drops

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 20, 2006, 09:46:43 AM

--Off-topic-- I was surprised to see a gay author (Wilde) sigged on this board, since it's a sports forum and those boards are usually fairly homophobic as well as mysogynistic.  My favorite OW quote is something like "Work is the curse of the drinking classes." 

Oscar Wilde was gay  ???  I am shocked, next you will be telling me Maya Angelou is black.  :o 

That would be devastating for a racist homophone like myself.   ;)

#13 : November 20, 2006, 10:03:46 AM

Oscar Wilde was gay  ???  I am shocked, next you will be telling me Maya Angelou is black.  :o 

That would be devastating for a racist homophone like myself.   ;)

Haha.  OW's last words: "Either that wallpaper goes, or I do."

LOL
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL.com « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools