Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SEAN TAYLOR - R.I.P. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

: November 27, 2007, 09:02:31 AM

Our family's thoughts and prayers are with his family...I hope they find the killer QUICKLY!

You must be accountable for your actions!

Sluggo_Seam

Practice Squad

#1 : November 27, 2007, 06:16:27 AM

Horrible....just heard on local news here in West Palm.

Capt Tripps

Second String

#2 : November 27, 2007, 06:20:39 AM

Wow....just wow.  The world is going to hell.  So sad.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 27, 2007, 06:22:00 AM

Sad. I'll pray for him and his family.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 27, 2007, 06:22:12 AM

RIP

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 27, 2007, 07:30:32 AM

Very sad and shocking news.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 27, 2007, 07:46:11 AM

Thats awful. Prayers to his family

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 27, 2007, 07:48:01 AM

prayers to his son, that's who lost out the most in this.

3paths

Starter

#8 : November 27, 2007, 07:56:44 AM

what a shock, prayers to his family, and to keeponbucn's point, the child is who lost out the most. It seems from articles that this child had really helped him have a new outlook on life which probably means he was a great father. Very very sad.

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 27, 2007, 07:57:36 AM

May his death not be in vein. This is a huge tragedy I hope that society learns from it. Sean Taylor may God be with you and your family. I would have been proud to call you a Buccaneer.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 27, 2007, 08:25:58 AM

The worst part is now his one year old doesn't have a father. This is messed up...hopefully the Miami PD can track down the jagoff that did this. The person that did this just upgraded from Armed Robbery to Murder...and with someone this high profile, you can bet that they'll be calling all cars for this one.

Where's Dexter when you need him? (Reference to the best show on TV if you don't know...)

RIP Sean

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
#11 : November 27, 2007, 08:27:15 AM

It's sad to see a young man who had turned the corner and grown up and embraced fatherhood and being a man have his life taken from him so senselessly. Sean, god bless you and your family. RIP.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#12 : November 27, 2007, 08:27:45 AM

Prayers for all involved.... 

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#13 : November 27, 2007, 08:34:56 AM

The worst part is now his one year old doesn't have a father. This is messed up...hopefully the Miami PD can track down the jagoff that did this. The person that did this just upgraded from Armed Robbery to Murder...and with someone this high profile, you can bet that they'll be calling all cars for this one.

Where's Dexter when you need him? (Reference to the best show on TV if you don't know...)

RIP Sean

Dexter's Lab??

Best wishes and prayers to the Taylor family. This is a more stunning even than anyone could have imagined, even in the NFL. Hopefully the NFL will find a way to honor Taylor and his family in a way that will not be forgotten.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 27, 2007, 08:39:08 AM

RIP Sean

This one might come back to haunt his memory and the NFL.  There was a break-in at his house a few days before, and I am sure someone said that a knife was left on his bed during that incident.  Then this break-in where a burglar went out of hisr way to confront the resident in a locked bedroom.

Very strange set of events.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SEAN TAYLOR - R.I.P. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools