Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Major Alstott sighting..........finally!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 19, 2006, 05:20:20 PM

Give Mike the Ball more!

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 19, 2006, 08:47:35 PM

Line em up and run it between the tackles.......pound the piesta

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 19, 2006, 09:01:06 PM

By the way did anybody see Alstott's TD?  Oh yeah I forgot he got stuffed twice in a row from the one.  That was probably because Gruden has a secret deal with the O-line to make Alstott look bad and Gradkowski has to come in and pull him out of the fire by throwing a bounce pass to the only guy on the team slower than Mike.

#18 : November 19, 2006, 09:02:25 PM

By the way did anybody see Alstott's TD? Oh yeah I forgot he got stuffed twice in a row from the one. That was probably because Gruden has a secret deal with the O-line to make Alstott look bad and Gradkowski has to come in and pull him out of the fire by throwing a bounce pass to the only guy on the team slower than Mike.
probably

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#19 : November 19, 2006, 09:13:43 PM

I liked that first pass Alstott dropped.  Seems like he does that a lot this year.  (as have others)

But really I was glad to see Gruden go back to him after that.  I figured he wouldn't, but he did and it worked out.

#20 : November 19, 2006, 09:32:15 PM

People like to talk a lot of crap behind their keyboards, but I seriously doubt most of those comments towards me would be made if we were all face to face at a sports bar or tailgate party etc(unless they wanted to catch one in the eye).  ;)

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 19, 2006, 09:34:38 PM

I'll pass on the fighting.  You must be better at fighting than you are at posting.  You can't post your way out of a wet paper bag.  I'm sure you have had to rely on your brawn a lot in your life, seeing as the other alternative wasn't available. The fact that you are still alive is a testament to your physical strength. No thanks!

Anyway you started it.

#22 : November 19, 2006, 09:36:51 PM

I have noooo problems handling myself verbally or physically, but thanks for the worthless tips.  ;)

#23 : November 19, 2006, 09:48:15 PM

I'll pass on the fighting.  You must be better at fighting than you are at posting.  You can't post your way out of a wet paper bag.  I'm sure you have had to rely on your brawn a lot in your life, seeing as the other alternative wasn't available. The fact that you are still alive is a testament to your physical strength. No thanks!

Anyway you started it.
LMAO...post of the year canidate

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 19, 2006, 09:49:13 PM

OK...calm down, there is no need for violence here.  Alstott played a bigger role and did OK, it isn't like he is a game changer. He block well, he ran well, just tell him not to serve fried chicken, or watermeoln, or whatever the heck they eat...........

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 19, 2006, 09:49:53 PM

I don't get it............oh.....I see your calling him less than....well..........zell-like.

#26 : November 19, 2006, 09:59:22 PM

People like to talk a lot of crap behind their keyboards, but I seriously doubt most of those comments towards me would be made if we were all face to face at a sports bar or tailgate party etc(unless they wanted to catch one in the eye).  ;)
you mean calling you out on your basically idiotic and fairweather comments? Umm....I believe I would, the fact that you would resort to violence over something so easily controllable shows that you really can't back up your point without fists being involved.

#27 : November 19, 2006, 09:59:44 PM

OK...calm down, there is no need for violence here.  Alstott played a bigger role and did OK, it isn't like he is a game changer. He block well, he ran well, just tell him not to serve fried chicken, or watermeoln, or whatever the heck they eat...........
post of the year

mnbuc

Starter
#28 : November 20, 2006, 09:48:00 AM

It was great to see Mike get the ball FINALLY!! But you will notice that he had ZERO carries again in  the second half!!  Ok I may be wrong on that but it certinly wasn't many at all.  This guy can get the crowd into the game and make a difference but isn't used eneough I don't know why but that's the facts.  Watching on TV it sounded pretty dead at Ray Jay until Mike got the ball and then it certinly livend up!!  Oh Chuky you want crowd involvment give Mike the ball at least a half dozen times. 

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#29 : November 20, 2006, 09:51:11 AM

You should hear the losers on WDAE.  They think everything is constant, so Alstott has a couple good carries so he should get another 15 carries.  I love Alstott but with to think he would have been lighting it up week in and week out when Cadillac couldn't even find a slice of daylight is just idiotic.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Major Alstott sighting..........finally!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools