Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How Fast Will Gruden Lose the Locker Room if... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

Fresh

Hall of Famer

: November 27, 2007, 08:03:49 PM

hop off gruden's jock, win he gets an extension that will be day bornabuc passes out.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 27, 2007, 08:02:27 PM

Any chance of referencing this to a more reputable source than your own agenda?

Don't hold your breath, Pat.

gump

Starter

#2 : November 27, 2007, 07:55:56 PM

The only thing he loses is a portion of the band-waggoning fanbase that I wish would go away anyway.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 27, 2007, 07:52:10 PM

It has been brought out as well, this morning, that there are players in the locker room that are hoping for McCown.

Any chance of referencing this to a more reputable source than your own agenda?

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 27, 2007, 07:49:56 PM

How fast will borntosuc melt when Gruden doesn't lose the lockerroom and takes the team deep into the playoffs?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 27, 2007, 07:49:41 PM

Beautiful post. Your legendary pessimistic basher status grows.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 27, 2007, 07:49:52 PM

click

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 27, 2007, 07:48:34 PM

He continues to start Gradkowski and we tank. Garcia said this morning in a sly way that McCown's got a better grasp of the offense. McCown obviously has much better physical tools as well. Garcia also said that he can't throw a pass right now at all. It has been brought out as well, this morning, that there are players in the locker room that are hoping for McCown. It has been said that Gruden lost the locker room last season in part or whole to starting his guy Gradkowski instead of the vet and basically throwing away the season. How fast do you think he'll lose the locker room if he starts Gradkowski against the Saints and we lose like we did last year? In other news, here come the Grudeneers...

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 27, 2007, 08:10:43 PM

That's what you WANT to happen, right, BornaBuc?

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 27, 2007, 08:14:17 PM

LOL...a shot from SR

Watchman

Starter

#10 : November 27, 2007, 08:16:24 PM

How fast would Gruden lose the locker room is he made all the offensive players play defense and all the defensive players play offense?  It could be fun for a couple of weeks, but I think the players would eventually turn on Gruden, BBQ him, and eat him.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 27, 2007, 08:16:57 PM

That's what you WANT to happen, right, BornaBuc?

NO, I want him to stop being so hard headed and play McCown. I'm spending good money to go to N.O. and don't want to watch Gradkowski screw us up. I just wish Gruden would change his bad habits for the betterment of the team. I'd like him a lot more and shut up about it if he would. Thanks for your response as always. Are you angry that I didn't sign up as an insider? I spent the money on my trip. Sorry.

Chucky4mayor

Starter

#12 : November 27, 2007, 08:25:21 PM

don't know why i even bother but.....McCown was the 2nd string qb in the Seattle game, got his chance and didnt play good so Grads got the next shot at #2, which wasn't until last week.  McCown being the emergency qb, couldn't come in until the 4th quarter by rule and by then Garcia had already come back into the game. 

Grads lit up NO last year with a qb rating of 102 w/ 4 td's...i think McCown will probably get the nod but certainly wouldn't be surprised to see Bruce the starter.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#13 : November 27, 2007, 08:32:52 PM

If Bruce is the starter I won't even bother watching the game. Gradkowski is not a starter in the NFL PERIOD.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 27, 2007, 08:37:34 PM

don't know why i even bother but.....McCown was the 2nd string qb in the Seattle game, got his chance and didnt play good so Grads got the next shot at #2, which wasn't until last week.  McCown being the emergency qb, couldn't come in until the 4th quarter by rule and by then Garcia had already come back into the game. 

Grads lit up NO last year with a qb rating of 102 w/ 4 td's...i think McCown will probably get the nod but certainly wouldn't be surprised to see Bruce the starter.

We lost both of those games and Gruden lost the locker room last year by starting Gradkowski. He hasn't gotten any better. The defense could barely overcome his ineptitude last week. Gruden's got to put his thinking cap on.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How Fast Will Gruden Lose the Locker Room if... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools