Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How Fast Will Gruden Lose the Locker Room if... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 27, 2007, 08:41:30 PM

If Bruce is the starter I won't even bother watching the game. Gradkowski is not a starter in the NFL PERIOD.

Ah, you're not really a Bucs fan, apparently.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 27, 2007, 08:44:18 PM

I'm spending good money to go to N.O. and don't want to watch Gradkowski screw us up.

Maybe you should just have spent the money on expanding your collection of Bratz dolls.

Are you angry that I didn't sign up as an insider? I spent the money on my trip. Sorry.

I can't think of anyone's money PR would probably want LESS.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#17 : November 27, 2007, 08:45:20 PM

If Bruce is the starter I won't even bother watching the game. Gradkowski is not a starter in the NFL PERIOD.

Ah, you're not really a Bucs fan, apparently.
Actually.. I am much more of a Bucs fan than most on this site. I just know bad QB play when I see it, I watched Gradkowski lead the offense to 16 yards of offense.. well I guess if the bum starts we will get a whole 32 yards of offense and no 1st downs.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#18 : November 27, 2007, 08:45:46 PM

BornaBuc, I used to just ignore you, but now your getting a little anoying.  Can you stop making negative threads like these?  I'm sorry for being mean about it, but I'm tired of seeing people fighting over this stuff all the time.

blitz

Pro Bowler
#19 : November 27, 2007, 08:46:16 PM

don't know why i even bother but.....McCown was the 2nd string qb in the Seattle game, got his chance and didnt play good so Grads got the next shot at #2, which wasn't until last week. McCown being the emergency qb, couldn't come in until the 4th quarter by rule and by then Garcia had already come back into the game.

Grads lit up NO last year with a qb rating of 102 w/ 4 td's...i think McCown will probably get the nod but certainly wouldn't be surprised to see Bruce the starter.

Again,  Garcia didn't exactly light it up against Seattle so stop with the Luke bashing.   The crowd and the terrible play by the Oline was the bigger problem than Luke.  Ask Caddy.....he got the crap knocked out of him along with Garcia.   Borna's reputation preceeds him but he may very well be right on this one.  

This team can't ride Grads into the playoffs.  No one will sit through another half of football like we witnessed Sunday.  It's McCown or nobody.  

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 27, 2007, 08:48:38 PM

NO, I want him to stop being so hard headed and play McCown. I'm spending good money to go to N.O. and don't want to watch Gradkowski screw us up.

A silver lining to Bruce playing this weekend.   ;D

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 27, 2007, 08:50:53 PM

BornaBuc, I used to just ignore you, but now your getting a little anoying.  Can you stop making negative threads like these?  I'm sorry for being mean about it, but I'm tired of seeing people fighting over this stuff all the time.

I will do this for you because I actually like you. Until next week I will not post another negative thread! Throw a party.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 27, 2007, 08:51:20 PM

Actually.. I am much more of a Bucs fan than most on this site. I just know bad QB play when I see it, I watched Gradkowski lead the offense to 16 yards of offense.. well I guess if the bum starts we will get a whole 32 yards of offense and no 1st downs.

Well, maybe we should take a poll. How many "Bucs fans" will refuse to watch the game if Gradkowski starts?

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 27, 2007, 08:52:23 PM

More like 50 yards...

the Saints defense sucks.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 27, 2007, 08:54:58 PM

NO, I want him to stop being so hard headed and play McCown. I'm spending good money to go to N.O. and don't want to watch Gradkowski screw us up.

A silver lining to Bruce playing this weekend.   ;D

Fortunately I like beer and beer always outperforms Gradkowski!

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 27, 2007, 08:59:05 PM

lol, drunk guy at an airport that would be comedy

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

#26 : November 27, 2007, 09:00:09 PM

don't know why i even bother but.....McCown was the 2nd string qb in the Seattle game, got his chance and didnt play good so Grads got the next shot at #2, which wasn't until last week. McCown being the emergency qb, couldn't come in until the 4th quarter by rule and by then Garcia had already come back into the game.

Grads lit up NO last year with a qb rating of 102 w/ 4 td's...i think McCown will probably get the nod but certainly wouldn't be surprised to see Bruce the starter.

We lost both of those games and Gruden lost the locker room last year by starting Gradkowski. He hasn't gotten any better. The defense could barely overcome his ineptitude last week. Gruden's got to put his thinking cap on.

Bornabuc, The problem with your warped sense of logic is that first you say that stats don't mean squat (  Gradskowski's 2 games last year against NO) because we lost both games...so how about Grads stats this last sunday ?  I guess they don't mean squat since he won the game......right ?  So therefore Gruden keeps the lockeroom intact .....

We are 7-4 buddy.....enjoy it !  face it, they already won more games than what you had predicted !  The rest is gravy I guess!

Nuff Said,
GenBrooks55

bucs1

Practice Squad
#27 : November 27, 2007, 09:10:39 PM

BornaBuc, I used to just ignore you, but now your getting a little anoying. Can you stop making negative threads like these? I'm sorry for being mean about it, but I'm tired of seeing people fighting over this stuff all the time.

I will do this for you because I actually like you. Until next week I will not post another negative thread! Throw a party.

Thanks BornaBuc.  I'm just tired of the negativity.  I have to hear it a lot at school when my friends give me a hard time about the Bucs.

RedSwarm

Practice Squad

#28 : November 27, 2007, 09:11:44 PM

uhh gruden won't lose the locker room period. he never has. look, god forbid garcia is out, he might be out for one game, two at the most (doubt it). and of course it has to be on the biggest game of the year, but its not like new orleans is a suffocating defense. our defense will stop brees and whoever is at qb, will do fine. my opinion, garcia starts, he will be fine, a little sore, but he will get through it. gruden will never lose the locker room.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 27, 2007, 09:18:09 PM

BornaBuc, I used to just ignore you, but now your getting a little anoying. Can you stop making negative threads like these? I'm sorry for being mean about it, but I'm tired of seeing people fighting over this stuff all the time.

Thanks BornaBuc.  I'm just tired of the negativity.  I have to hear it a lot at school when my friends give me a hard time about the Bucs.

Dude, you haven't had to endure anything compared to us oldtimers. We had puke orange jersey's, a losing record every year, and a kicker named Donald Igwebuike or Igy for short. Trust me, hang in there. It's not that bad.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How Fast Will Gruden Lose the Locker Room if... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools