Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How Fast Will Gruden Lose the Locker Room if... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#30 : November 27, 2007, 09:33:51 PM

don't know why i even bother but.....McCown was the 2nd string qb in the Seattle game, got his chance and didnt play good so Grads got the next shot at #2, which wasn't until last week.

To be fair, Grads played against Indy and had a turnover.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#31 : November 27, 2007, 09:41:34 PM

Enduring you, Bornabuc, is far worse than 0-26. I remember it like it was yesterday and your omnipresent idiocy and attempt to undermine Pewter Nation make Benedict Arnold look like George Washington's candidate for Good Guy of the Year (1777).
Stay in New Orleans and leave us Bucs fans alone you annoying little twit.

In Verner We Trust

bucs1

Practice Squad
#32 : November 27, 2007, 09:53:15 PM

BornaBuc, I used to just ignore you, but now your getting a little anoying. Can you stop making negative threads like these? I'm sorry for being mean about it, but I'm tired of seeing people fighting over this stuff all the time.

I will do this for you because I actually like you. Until next week I will not post another negative thread! Throw a party.

Thanks BornaBuc. I'm just tired of the negativity. I have to hear it a lot at school when my friends give me a hard time about the Bucs.

Dude, you haven't had to endure anything compared to us oldtimers. We had puke orange jersey's, a losing record every year, and a kicker named Donald Igwebuike or Igy for short. Trust me, hang in there. It's not that bad.

BornaBuc, I guess I'm lucky that I wasn't around back then.  It seems like it would be very difficult to be a fan in the old days.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#33 : November 27, 2007, 10:29:31 PM

Actually, it was nice having a team from 1976-78. What was tough was losing so quickly in 1983 and then having no glimmer of hope thereafter. THAT was the tough part.

In Verner We Trust

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#34 : November 27, 2007, 10:31:30 PM

1983 and 2003 felt alot alike. A once very good even great team ruined.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#35 : November 27, 2007, 10:34:08 PM

ghost - more drama than veracity.  You are much better when posting about football.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#36 : November 27, 2007, 10:34:51 PM

Actually, it was nice having a team from 1976-78. What was tough was losing so quickly in 1983 and then having no glimmer of hope thereafter. THAT was the tough part.

All losing is tough. As Bucs fans, as much as we disagree, I'll still back any long time Bucs fan for having the heart to go through the lean years and come out the other side. That's why it was so great when we won the Super Bowl. With all that bad we made it out. You might not like me, but I was always right there on gameday backing the Bucs and still do.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Snook

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 27, 2007, 10:36:50 PM

That's what you WANT to happen, right, BornaBuc?

NO, I want him to stop being so hard headed and play McCown. I'm spending good money to go to N.O. and don't want to watch Gradkowski screw us up. I just wish Gruden would change his bad habits for the betterment of the team. I'd like him a lot more and shut up about it if he would. Thanks for your response as always. Are you angry that I didn't sign up as an insider? I spent the money on my trip. Sorry.

You'd complain if he started McCown instead of Gradkowski.  You're just an unhappy person.  No matter what Gruden does, you criticize it.  The Bucs could ring up 500 yards of offfense, beat the Saints 49-0, hold them to 0 yards of offense and you'd complain about SOMETHING. 

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#38 : November 27, 2007, 10:38:27 PM

That's not true at all. I vehemently disagree, Alvin. 1983 was like getting shot when Doug wasn't re-signed, we blew a first-round pick and then were horrible immediately. 2003 began with hope in Week 1 and the bizarre losses plus the injuries made it a slow form of torture.
Gruden didn't ruin the Bucs in 2003. Joey J had a monster game vs. the Eagles on MNF in Week 1. He may have been ready to have the best year of his career. But then he and Alstott go down on the same play. How did Gruden ruin Gramatica? The guy got a case of the yips. And then Kelly went down at the worst possible time, setting the stage (with the blown onside kick call) to blow the Indy game.
The Keyshawn stuff later was not the reason they lost that year, but rather a symptom of the anger at the turn of fate.
The 83 Bucs simply stunk. The 2003 Bucs were unlucky.
The 1983 Bucs allowed 139 points MORE than they scored and went 2-14. The 2003 Bucs won seven games and SCORED 37 more than they allowed. Let's keep it real, OK?

In Verner We Trust

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 27, 2007, 10:39:32 PM

ghost - more drama than veracity.  You are much better when posting about football.
I was being serious.. 2003 felt alot like 1983 and 1984 felt. 2005 felt a little like 99 and last year.. well it felt like 1987-1993. This year feels like 1995.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#40 : November 27, 2007, 10:39:56 PM

That's not true at all. I vehemently disagree, Alvin. 1983 was like getting shot when Doug wasn't re-signed, we blew a first-round pick and then were horrible immediately. 2003 began with hope in Week 1 and the bizarre losses plus the injuries made it a slow form of torture.
Gruden didn't ruin the Bucs in 2003. Joey J had a monster game vs. the Eagles on MNF in Week 1. He may have been ready to have the best year of his career. But then he and Alstott go down on the same play. How did Gruden ruin Gramatica? The guy got a case of the yips. And then Kelly went down at the worst possible time, setting the stage (with the blown onside kick call) to blow the Indy game.
The Keyshawn stuff later was not the reason they lost that year, but rather a symptom of the anger at the turn of fate.
The 83 Bucs simply stunk. The 2003 Bucs were unlucky.
The 1983 Bucs allowed 139 points MORE than they scored and went 2-14. The 2003 Bucs won seven games and SCORED 37 more than they allowed. Let's keep it real, OK?

When players get hurt, its Gruden's fault.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#41 : November 27, 2007, 10:41:10 PM

I thought Gruden had already lost the locker room when they released Simeon?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#42 : November 27, 2007, 10:41:48 PM

ghost - more drama than veracity. You are much better when posting about football.
I was being serious.. 2003 felt alot like 1983 and 1984 felt. 2005 felt a little like 99 and last year.. well it felt like 1987-1993. This year feels like 1995.

I feel like your a retard.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#43 : November 27, 2007, 10:43:31 PM

Retarded*

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#44 : November 27, 2007, 10:47:29 PM

ghost - more drama than veracity. You are much better when posting about football.

Careful, you almost acknowedged things are tracking well, your hater personna will suffer ... LOL .

The comparisons are a reach as the conversation has moved well past fresh and into stale reiterations.  Time for football and the 7-4 buccs - who with a win this Sunday could damn near wrap up the South - and amaze the living crap out of both of us.  And if Garcia can play at a decent level - you know what - I think it will happen Ghost.  

And then what in the world are we gonna have to biatch about?  Some missed draft picks, some missed FA picks, and how to fill the remaining holes to get to elite level in the NFL - or you going to continue to try to find ways to incite others with the rhetoric?  Just wondering when the fan part of you is gonna come back out.  Take care.  I am callin it a nite -

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How Fast Will Gruden Lose the Locker Room if... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools