Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How Fast Will Gruden Lose the Locker Room if... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#75 : November 28, 2007, 03:02:11 PM

Moot thread.
McUnKnown gets the nod over Sadkowski.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#76 : November 28, 2007, 03:02:23 PM

Where does it say he was re-injured? The official stance of the Bucs until they needed a roster spot was that Simms was 100% healthy. Then when they needed the roster spot they had to admit that he wasn't healthy. Why didn't they just say he wasn't healthy from the get go? It would have saved all of this drama. Just one of the many reasons I don't like Gruden/Allen. Simms even said himself during camp that if he was cut he would probably sit out the year in order to get back to 100% and at the same time Gruden was insisting that he didn't want to discuss it because he's practicing and 100% healthy. I think I'll believe Simms.

The Washington Post isn't credible? You're just making excuses.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#77 : November 28, 2007, 03:03:24 PM

ummm, no, the Washington Post isn't credible.

RangerBuc

Pro Bowler
#78 : November 28, 2007, 03:19:26 PM

Where does it say he was re-injured? The official stance of the Bucs until they needed a roster spot was that Simms was 100% healthy. Then when they needed the roster spot they had to admit that he wasn't healthy. Why didn't they just say he wasn't healthy from the get go? It would have saved all of this drama. Just one of the many reasons I don't like Gruden/Allen. Simms even said himself during camp that if he was cut he would probably sit out the year in order to get back to 100% and at the same time Gruden was insisting that he didn't want to discuss it because he's practicing and 100% healthy. I think I'll believe Simms.

You must have missed this part:

“There’s a difference between your health and being able to play football, and playing at the level that Chris was playing before his surgery."

He was healthy, even when we put him on IR, he just was not recovered enough to play football.  Just because they play it close to the vest, and don't spoon feed anyone information does not make them inherantly evil.

DeadmenTNT

Starter
#79 : November 28, 2007, 03:28:05 PM

“There’s a difference between your health and being able to play football, and playing at the level that Chris was playing before his surgery."

He was healthy, even when we put him on IR, he just was not recovered enough to play football. Just because they play it close to the vest, and don't spoon feed anyone information does not make them inherantly evil.
What is truly funny about this is that Bornabuc should be ecstatic about the way the Bucs handled this. The Bucs cleverly maneuvered within the NFL rules to retain Borna's QB hero on the active roster, thus allowing for the possibility of his return to playing this year.

Instead, Borna is upset by the "drama" of it all. It is just all much too much for poor Borna's emotional state. Oh, the "drama", the "drama". I can't take it anymore. Please fire the GM and the HC. I might have a breakdown.

Too funny.

Doctor StrangeJosh or How I Stopped Caring About Completion Pct and Learned to Love the Bomb - J C DeLatorre

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#80 : November 28, 2007, 03:36:28 PM

�There�s a difference between your health and being able to play football, and playing at the level that Chris was playing before his surgery."

He was healthy, even when we put him on IR, he just was not recovered enough to play football.  Just because they play it close to the vest, and don't spoon feed anyone information does not make them inherantly evil.

That is a point I tried to make here all offseason and got bashed for it so here's what I continue to have for you...

"He�s out here practicing," Gruden said. "He�s healthy. Why the hell would he go on I.R.? I don�t understand why. We have cleared him to practice."

RangerBuc

Pro Bowler
#81 : November 28, 2007, 03:42:35 PM

That is a point I tried to make here all offseason and got bashed for it so here's what I continue to have for you...

"He�s out here practicing," Gruden said. "He�s healthy. Why the hell would he go on I.R.? I don�t understand why. We have cleared him to practice."

As I said earlier:
1. He was practicing (just not very well, or very consistently)
2. According to the doctors, he was healthy
3. Not being a doctor, Gruden was taking his cues about Simms' health from the doctors.
4. The doctors had cleared Simms to practice.  That is how they discovered that something was not quite right, something they mistakenly thought was nothing more than a case of rust that Simms would be able to work through.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#82 : November 28, 2007, 03:47:32 PM

We should put Gradkowski on IR. He doesn't seem healthy from a production standpoint. If you're allowed to put people on IR because of performance then please put Gradkowski on it now.

This is a comment from Gruden where he sounds positive, not questioning it at all. He's positive there.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#83 : November 28, 2007, 03:59:09 PM

Born if you could somehow harness your hatred for Gruden into something that would make money you would be a millionaire in record time. Your misplaced obsession and anger issues towards Gruden borders on being  really scary.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#84 : November 28, 2007, 04:04:20 PM

Amazing how so many keep feeding him. Will you ever get it?

oooh, oooh, I know the answer!

(hand raised)

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#85 : November 28, 2007, 04:03:43 PM

Born if you could somehow harness your hatred for Gruden into something that would make money you would be a millionaire in record time.

Tell me how and I'll do it and give you 10%

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#86 : November 28, 2007, 04:06:03 PM

Amazing how so many keep feeding him. Will you ever get it?

oooh, oooh, I know the answer!

(hand raised)

Tell us again how you would have beaten the crap out of that 15 year old girl and pepper sprayed her.

skip

Starter

#87 : November 28, 2007, 04:13:23 PM

I think the original post is worthy, I would wonder the same as I did last year when Gruden stuck with Grads. I wonder what Galloway is thinking here? If Gradkowski plays then Joey is basically relegated to a glorified cheerleader, there is little chance that Grads can get him the deep ball.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#88 : November 28, 2007, 04:17:20 PM

I believe Grads was under an extreme handicap last weekend and with a week of practice he will improve dramatically.  If he doesn't start and McCown Sp? plays than obviously his days are numbered as a Buc.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#89 : November 29, 2007, 09:47:01 AM

You are a moron...That was straight from the bucs web site not the washington post!What a idiot!

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How Fast Will Gruden Lose the Locker Room if... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools