Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DT Corey Williams? « previous next »
Page: 1

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
: November 29, 2007, 09:25:23 PM

Williams, has 17 sacks thus far in his 4 year career and 7 so far this season, as he did not play much in his first two season. Was a 6th round pick back n 2004 he is scheduled to become a free agent after the season and is abig guy at 6'4 313 pounds but has a quick first step. He had 7 sacks last season and seems to be getting better each year.

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#1 : November 29, 2007, 11:12:06 PM

Dunno much at all about him, but would be an interesting player to look into, never hurts to do some extra homework.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 30, 2007, 07:15:52 AM

Sounds alright to me.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 30, 2007, 11:06:29 AM

Him and Haye at the UT rotation would be pretty good.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 30, 2007, 11:23:31 PM

Yes. He is a very good pocket collapser he is very productive despite not starting. He would be a stud here, but we just won't let him get #99. If the Pack let him go we need to be on it, make him the 2nd highest paid player on our team behind Adams he is going to great. Williams plays the run much better than Haye and may be even better rusher and he is alot bigger than him. Hes only 25 I think at most

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#5 : December 01, 2007, 02:29:13 AM

Yes. He is a very good pocket collapser he is very productive despite not starting. He would be a stud here, but we just won't let him get #99. If the Pack let him go we need to be on it, make him the 2nd highest paid player on our team behind Adams he is going to great. Williams plays the run much better than Haye and may be even better rusher and he is alot bigger than him. Hes only 25 I think at most
Haye has been suprisingly stout against the run, leading the DL in tackles is no joke. The kid is getting better every game, and if Greg Peterson turns out like he should those two rotating in will become quite a tandem, dunno if I'd pay a lot to get Williams, only DT in my mind i am breaking bank on is Albert Haynesworth, and that's if he doesn't get franchised.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 01, 2007, 12:19:40 PM

Haye is tackling guys upfield not in the backfield theres a difference.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DT Corey Williams? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools