Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pittman Picture « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

: November 19, 2006, 05:59:23 PM

What is on his jersey near the left side?

T

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 19, 2006, 06:01:00 PM

Strap from his pads.

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 19, 2006, 08:46:41 PM

JUst amazingly all-natural............bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.bbbbbbbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzz.....bzzzzzzzzzzzz......that's the Steroid  detector going off.

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

Warhorse

Second String

#3 : November 19, 2006, 08:49:54 PM

Yep, not too many 5'11" guys get 20" arms without doing a few cycles.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 19, 2006, 09:54:02 PM

I sure hope he learned his lesson about domestic violence; or give his girlfriend/wife a big gun.

bucshot420

Starter

#5 : November 19, 2006, 10:08:38 PM

its not unheard of to get guns like that at that size without juicing.  Hell i work in a warehouse and am 5"11 260 with 21" arms alot of the guys i work with are close to the same.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#6 : November 19, 2006, 10:28:33 PM

Does he have a liscense for those guns?  BucsGuru--you should be interested to know he underwent counseling  & attends church every Sun. at Coach Dungy's church & considers himself a born-again Christian. And he's still married to his wife.

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 20, 2006, 06:25:46 AM

ah..........how about smooth muscle that size on the inside of those veins......hmmmmmmmmmm...he is a posterchild for the Phlebotomy Association  of America

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 20, 2006, 08:47:34 AM

ah..........how about smooth muscle that size on the inside of those veins......hmmmmmmmmmm...he is a posterchild for the Phlebotomy Association of America
Definition of Phlebotomy

Phlebotomy: Obtaining blood from a vein. In the old days, this was done by incising (cutting) a vein and just letting the blood flow into a container. Today phlebotomy is done more neatly by puncturing a vein with a needle

Warhorse

Second String

#9 : November 20, 2006, 09:10:12 AM

bucshot.....5'11".......260????

C'mon man.

Pitts is nowhere near 260. His bodyfat is probably less than 10%.

Being 5'11" and probably 220 lbs.....20+" arms cold are pretty rare with bf less than 10%.
 It looks like the results of a few cycles to me.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 20, 2006, 09:12:01 AM

There is no doubt he has done some HGH.  Not roids, but HGH.

But so have most guys in the NFL.

bucshot420

Starter

#11 : November 29, 2006, 11:56:18 PM

Warhorse I am 260 but my bodyfat is just above 10%

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 30, 2006, 12:01:01 AM

What absolutely astounds me, is the fact the man is so damned jacked, and obviously strong in a herculean manner, and he has the absolute inability to run like a running back, and use some of that power in his arms, legs to bowl people over, to punish the tackler.  It seems all like such a giant waste of size and power IMO.  The man can lift the front end of a car, and he cannot elude a leg tackle, or stiff arm a DB to save his life.  WTH is up with that?

He should just be ashamed of himself sometimes.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#13 : November 30, 2006, 12:02:16 AM

I'm pretty sure he did something unnatural to get those. I'm not condeming, i'm not saying he did steroids or HGH but it just isn't natural to get arms like that on a frame like he has.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 30, 2006, 12:05:12 AM

I'm pretty sure he did something unnatural to get those. I'm not condeming, i'm not saying he did steroids or HGH but it just isn't natural to get arms like that on a frame like he has.
A man that into fitness has the intelligence to evade a few landmines (drug tests).  I am sure he is using HGH, which is undetectable, and given his massive musculature, it is almost a given.  Whey protein and amino acids aren't going to get you shredded like that.  The man is a full fledged bodybuilder, but he lacks the football skills to make the impacts in favor of 32...

He is clumsy, and should be working on his football skills.  Not his bench press 24-6.  He needs one day to recoop.

Edit: I think he needs to work on his lateral acceleration, his sidesteps, because the man can't cut to save his life.  He is balls-out fast forward every run, and that is nice, but it usually means he is not capable of making a big play...he needs a fast twitch expert to help him out.  Or maybe, it is h=just too late to revamp his ability as a running back anymore.  Still, it baffles me looking at his muscles that he cannot do a damned thing with them on a consistent basis.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pittman Picture « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools