Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Stovall Deserves His Opportunity to Start! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#30 : November 19, 2006, 07:50:55 PM

Give me a BREAK Jason Campbell is not a rookie..

A Rookie is when you are drafted in the 6th round before the season..

He was drafted LAST SEASON! just cause its his first start does not make him a rookie.. he had a year to learn the system.. something ALOT of our players havent have a chance to.

watson

Hall of Famer
#31 : November 19, 2006, 08:08:01 PM

Speaking of Campbell, does anyone wonder why he has not been active for a single game before today?

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#32 : November 19, 2006, 08:26:24 PM

If Stovall has earned the right to play, please give us your sources for that assessment.  Who do you know that was on the practice field, in the meeing rooms or coaches meetings that said Stovall had earned his playing time? 

Exactly.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#33 : November 19, 2006, 08:31:24 PM

If Stovall has earned the right to play, please give us your sources for that assessment.  Who do you know that was on the practice field, in the meeing rooms or coaches meetings that said Stovall had earned his playing time? 
This sounds like what I said......

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#34 : November 19, 2006, 08:43:31 PM

If Stovall has earned the right to play, please give us your sources for that assessment. Who do you know that was on the practice field, in the meeing rooms or coaches meetings that said Stovall had earned his playing time?

Exactly.

good call watson!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#35 : November 19, 2006, 08:46:16 PM

If Stovall has earned the right to play, please give us your sources for that assessment. Who do you know that was on the practice field, in the meeing rooms or coaches meetings that said Stovall had earned his playing time?

Exactly.

good call watson!

Yes, watson did a good job of echoing my sentiments.  Glad you agree too.

SCOUT

Starter

#36 : November 19, 2006, 09:33:09 PM

Oh, Ray

Have some Koolaid from Mrs Gruden.  She loves having you kids over to her house!

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#37 : November 19, 2006, 09:37:46 PM

The Broncos have a young guy Brabden Mashell he is the #3 WR but he is playing to night and made a good catch tonight, why cant stovall do the same???

gone

Hall of Famer
#38 : November 19, 2006, 09:42:43 PM

The Broncos have a young guy Brabden Mashell he is the #3 WR but he is playing to night and made a good catch tonight, why cant stovall do the same???
Um.  Maybe the coaches think they have a better shot at getting the job done with some other players?  Just a thought...

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#39 : November 19, 2006, 10:05:54 PM

i quess

#40 : November 19, 2006, 10:07:45 PM

Oh, Ray

Have some Koolaid from Mrs Gruden.  She loves having you kids over to her house!
dude, I don't care who you are, if your in good with a coach that's a sweet thing....not sure what's so funny about that, at all

Chipper08

Second String
#41 : November 19, 2006, 11:01:03 PM

MAYBE Stovall doesn't know enough of the playbook to be a starter, MAYBE Stovall is still having problems with his back. SCOUT, Since you're a fairweather fan i'm sure you probably had no idea Stovall had a hurt back. you can have a guy with the best talents in the world but, he won't do you any good if he doesn't know the plays. On the other hand, I like Stovall alot and was excited we drafted him. It was nice seeing him on the feild today but, to say Gruden is a garbage coach and isn't using his talents because a rookie WR isn't starting, just shows your ignorance. I don't know about the rest of you but, i'm happy that Gruden and his staff is running this team and not some dude on a message board that goes by the name SCOUT.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Stovall Deserves His Opportunity to Start! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools